Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze

The value of Eze was £20 mil...now I'm hearing £12 mil...is that winter window price v summer price diff?

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    The value of Eze was £20 mil...now I'm hearing £12 mil...is that winter window price v summer price diff?
    Who ever said the price was £20 million and who is saying £12 million now exactly?

Comment

Basically if hes a fulham youngster hes worth 30 million if hes qpr hes only worth 10 million its called the les ferdinand factor hes the most useless #### in football he knows absolutely nothing about football and gets paid lots of money for doing nothing he needs sacking buts thats a factomondo
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

And your talking absolutely crap again

Comment

Eze was only ever worth £20 million in the minds of some severely deluded posters on here.

One reasonably good game every 4 or 5 games doesn't bring with it a £20 million price tag.

If he ever gets a bit more consistent and puts in a few meaningful challenges once in a while then who knows .

Comment

Ted, you are exceptional disrespectful to Ferdinand. Your way of describing him tells much more about yourself than Ferdinand.

Under Ferdinands management we have signed following players for free or for very modest nominal fees:

Freeman
            Eze
            Chair
            BOS
            Manning
            Smyth
            Masterson
            Ball
            Kelly
            ..and others

The combined value of these are very high, possibly in excess of £30-40m.

What is most remarkable is that QPR, under Ferdinands time as DOF, have put together an entire squad of players for a total transfer fee of less than £0.5m (our present squad). I don't think any Championship club has ever, in the history of the Championship, done something similar. Ferdinand has obviously had great help from his team, including scouts, coaches, managers and others, but Ferdinand is the responsible person on the top.

If someone wants to blame Ferdinand for not getting top dollars when selling players (something I think is exaggerated, but a view everyone is entitled to have of course), they also have to give Ferdinand credit for all the shrewd signings under his management. They cannot pick out the transfers that they don't like and ignore the others.

On balance of things I think he has done a very decent job.

Comment

this

Comment

Hmmm. Of our present squad Kelly was signed for £600k (his release fee),plus Samuel and Smyth had transfer fees paid. Bit pernickety I know. The Management team have done a great job in the circumstances and I feel we are a year ahead of what a lot of teams will face next year.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                  Hmmm. Of our present squad Kelly was signed for £600k (his release fee),plus Samuel and Smyth had transfer fees paid. Bit pernickety I know. The Management team have done a great job in the circumstances and I feel we are a year ahead of what a lot of teams will face next year.
                  Knock a zero off that Kelly fee

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                    One reasonably good game every 4 or 5 games
                    So he's had 7 or 8 "reasonably good" games this season? Must be why the manager has played him in more games than any other player we have.

Comment

Absolute nonscence eze bright and darren freeman were all brought in by holloway the rest of those players are not that good sack ferdinand replace him with warburtan and bring in ainsworth there you have the making of a new rangers people like jeff no nothing about football like me he is hopelessly addicted to qpr but ferdinand has destroyed us we will either get relegated or stay in the mid table he just dosnt know what hes doing
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Your still talking bollacks

Comment

Boro have slapped a £20million price tag on some defender of theirs I've never heard of. I dunno if that's hubris or just a polite way of telling the vultures to eff off? Anyway, it's all hot air until a club or two step forward with a bid or offer for a player isn't it?

Comment

He is pure class at times. Needs some goals and he would be worth 15 mins.

Comment

Worth even more after tonight’s game

Comment

Working...
                              X