Yellow card count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow card count

Hugill and BOS both on 9 yellows in the league. One more yellow and they will be banned for 2 games

Thank you. I was wondering about that. Surprised BOS has quite so many though.

Comment

Isn’t there a cut off point in March I think where the amount of bookings don’t lead to a ban ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        Isn’t there a cut off point in March I think where the amount of bookings don’t lead to a ban ?
        Yes, 1st weekend In April - so plenty of time unfortunately

2 games without Hugill given our lack of striking options would be a problem in particular

Comment

A lot of Bos yellows are needless back chatting to refs , can't blame hugill he has to challenge it's how a ref interprets it

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Yes, 1st weekend In April - so plenty of time unfortunately

2 games without Hugill given our lack of striking options would be a problem in particular
            Just seen the amnesty kicks in after 37 games when the threshold rises to 15 bookings before a ban .so he needs to avoid being booked in the next 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Just seen the amnesty kicks in after 37 games when the threshold rises to 15 bookings before a ban .so he needs to avoid being booked in the next 3 games.
              Fair play - didn’t know that. Thanks

Comment

Don’t play them for the next 3 games then

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                  Don’t play them for the next 3 games then
                  defeats the object dont it? may as well play them and take the risk, worse ways lose them for 2 games.
                  beatmydemons.com

Comment

It was tongue in cheek

Comment

If I was a player I'd look at calendar, fixture list and bank holidays and plan my bookings to ensure two cushy suspensions every season right when I fancied them. I'd chuck in a few strategically placed injuries too. Maybe other folks aren't as lazy, snidey, devious and conniving as I am though.
                      You got to admit, it's a piece of cake to get booked nowadays, just put your hand on an opponent a couple of times, they theatrically crash to floor and idiot ref gets card out...

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        If I was a player I'd look at calendar, fixture list and bank holidays and plan my bookings to ensure two cushy suspensions every season right when I fancied them. I'd chuck in a few strategically placed injuries too. Maybe other folks aren't as lazy, snidey, devious and conniving as I am though.
                        You got to admit, it's a piece of cake to get booked nowadays, just put your hand on an opponent a couple of times, they theatrically crash to floor and idiot ref gets card out...
                        I can relate, I was pretending I had a stomach bug at work earlier today; I'll continue the rouse tomorrow morning, and then after lunch I'll mention I can't finish my shift and be home in time for kick off
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

At least neither got booked last night - probably why Hugill was taken off?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                            It was tongue in cheek
                            beatmydemons.com

Comment

Working...
                            X