Bos & Manning 1yr ext

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bos & Manning 1yr ext

QPR have exercised the option to extend the deals of Ryan Manning and Bright Osayi-Samuel to the summer of 2021.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

So does this mean we have to sell them this summer to get best deal ? Or get shafted next January for a pittance of what they are worth ?

Comment

Yes, that's correct, provided we don't manage to extend their contracts prior to the opening of the transfer window. The talks have apparently gone on for a long time, so most likely the two player have rejected quite a few offers already. The clubs hope of landing new contracts are probably slim. I hope I am mistaken.

But it is of course Ferdinand's fault that the agents of the two players tell them they can get better paid elsewhere.

Comment

It's annoying that the players don't respect the club that gave them a break, and gave us the chance of good payday.
        Prem clubs don't need to ask players to run down their contracts it's just greed.
        If they're good enough clubs will come in for them

Comment

Not overly bothered about Manning. He's a good solid player but I don't see him ever winning the Ballon D'Or. BOS however............

Comment

This news all but confirms their summer departure, at least we'll get some cash for it.

Read my opinion piece on it here: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/re...think-comment/

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              But it is of course Ferdinand's fault that the agents of the two players tell them they can get better paid elsewhere.
              Of course it is, he should demand a clause in their contract that they only engage rubbish agents!

Comment

Working...
              X