Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Control thrown at the wall tv off. Just #### off Stoke you deserve to get relegated. Dreadful defending. Shoot the lot of them.

2 of their players making our 11 look like mugs that they are

We're lucky to still be in the game,QPR should be out of sight

Radio stoke commentary is eze Samuel eze Samuel where the #### are we ####ing hell

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...#ixzz6E7d9L64H

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...#ixzz6E7ckI7bF

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...#ixzz6E7cUjMGR

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...#ixzz6E7a7Zhca
    My favourite is "We are making Geoff ####ing Cameron look like Luis Figo".
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Haha very good. I think it does highlight how bad the opposition are when Cameron starts looking like a decent player
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Entertaining it was.
        Very, it had nearly everything.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Haha very good. I think it does highlight how bad the opposition are when Cameron starts looking like a decent player
          “Cameron is an utter donkey. Terrible passer of the ball and can hardly move. Turns like a small truck and shouldn't be in the 1st teams as legs have well”

Above is what you posted on Thursday regarding Cameron, make your mind up son, Talk about posting bol locks.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

“Cameron is an utter donkey. Terrible passer of the ball and can hardly move. Turns like a small truck and shouldn't be in the 1st teams as legs have well”

Above is what you posted on Thursday regarding Cameron, make your mind up son, Talk about posting bol locks.
            he's as slow as a snail with a ponytail

Comment

I could be wrong Dave, but I don't think Weares post suggests his opinion of Cameron has changed.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

You never know what kind of Ball, Mastererson freebies the club have their eye on.
                No, that`s true, It depends on how far we have come with regards to scouting. But Eze will most likely leave, so we will probably have money to spend.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I could be wrong Dave, but I don't think Weares post suggests his opinion of Cameron has changed.
                  Fraggs, my opinion on Cameron has always been he is no Don Masson or Sean Derry, but he always gives 100% and try's his best, and does not deserve slagging off on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Think we could have conceded 5 and scored 8. Poorly organized team.
                    Granted it wasn't a great defensive display but we could have hit double figures easily. The 2 glaring misses befor Hugill's goal, plus the miss just before half time and it could have been 5. Then 2nd half Butland made 3 saves and BOS's miss plus the 2 goals scored. Not forgetting a couple of possible penalties.

I thought overall they showed great charachter in coming back from 2 down. Plus it was good to see them get the ball forward quicker than they have usually been doing with less passing it around in their own half.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I'm no expert on this, but it would depend on their wage demands. I'd imagine if they were moderate, and with the bad third year dropping out of the FFP reckoning, I would have thought there could be a little "wiggle" room to get a few modest signings in.

But i'd leave it to those better informed.

I hope that QPR can get them all to stay on and to build a team around them with a few new signings, in particular a goalkeeper, right back and a forward who can score goals. We can of course sell Lumley to pay for the new players.

Comment

I didn`t see the full match on QPR + this time, but Hugill made a few clever runs which lead to goals.. The more he concentrates on his positioning and less on wrestling, the better.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Fraggs, my opinion on Cameron has always been he is no Don Masson or Sean Derry, but he always gives 100% and try's his best, and does not deserve slagging off on social media.
                          Not criticizing your views on Cameron Dave, my post was just to point out that I didn't think Weares post suggests he has changed his view on him.
                          Myself, I'm a bit on the fence, sometimes Cameron frustrates the hell out of me, and other times I find him solid, especially when he plays DM.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Fraggs, I understand your post and thanks, I personally like Cameron, he may be a bit of a donkey, but he’s our donkey, and deserves our support.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

No, that`s true, It depends on how far we have come with regards to scouting. But Eze will most likely leave, so we will probably have money to spend.
                              Yeah, and with our hierarchy's brilliance in negotiation and sales, we may have enough to buy a complete set of match balls and new nets for both goals no less.....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Yeah, and with our hierarchy's brilliance in negotiation and sales, we may have enough to buy a complete set of match balls and new nets for both goals no less.....
                                Here we go again .

Comment

Working...
                                X