Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

The win over Stoke City was the best of the year re mettle and mission. The offense was dynamic, and only a few touches away from a blowout. The midfield had a game plan that they executed. The defense still needs work but not today in terms of courage. It also showed how important Eze and Bos are to making this team hum. Know both will be high on other teams' wish list in the summer, and maybe we lose one or both, but treasure this moment -- remember this moment -- as one of the Rangers' best in the past few seasons.

I liked the way we stayed on the front foot to close out the match, we were winning almost every ball, a great team effort then Chair who's introduction into the match I questioned finishes it off, I feel so much better about staying up than I did an hour or so ago!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      The win over Stoke City was the best of the year re mettle and mission. The offense was dynamic, and only a few touches away from a blowout. The midfield had a game plan that they executed. The defense still needs work but not today in terms of courage. It also showed how important Eze and Bos are to making this team hum. Know both will be high on other teams' wish list in the summer, and maybe we lose one or both, but treasure this moment -- remember this moment -- as one of the Rangers' best in the past few seasons.
      Was it not a bit boring for you , only joking .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Was it not a bit boring for you , only joking .
        Ah, alas, a VERY unboring game

Comment

A good win but one slight criticism was the easy chances we missed but, heck, at least we are making chances.

Comment

Reckon we'll be seeing Southgate running the rule over BOS at some point soon. Will just crank up the interest in him even more. Be fantastic if we could get next season out of him and sustain a push for top 6 but I can't see us getting through two more transfer windows without him getting pinched from us.

Comment

I think we were #### but luckily Stoke was even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Reckon we'll be seeing Southgate running the rule over BOS at some point soon. Will just crank up the interest in him even more. Be fantastic if we could get next season out of him and sustain a push for top 6 but I can't see us getting through two more transfer windows without him getting pinched from us.
                If he doesn’t sign a new deal by the summer he will be sold . We can’t allow him to enter the last year of his contract and erode his value.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  What game were you watching?

Comment

Talking bollacks

Comment

If he doesn’t sign a new deal by the summer he will be sold . We can’t allow him to enter the last year of his contract and erode his value.

Correction...we Shouldn't allow him get into the last year of his contract, but this is QPR, of course we will and then sell him for 20% of his market value.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

Correction...we Shouldn't allow him get into the last year of his contract, but this is QPR, of course we will and then sell him for 20% of his market value.
                        Correction , you can’t make players sign contracts . He will no doubt have his agent in his ear telling him how much he has improved over the last few months and how he can earn more elsewhere. Negotiations have been ongoing for a while now , the player holds all the cards right now hence why we should sell if he hasn’t extended his contract by this summer . By the way we have an option to extend by one year so he is effectively under contract until summer 2021 .

Comment

What game were you watching?
                          Think we could have conceded 5 and scored 8. Poorly organized team.

Comment

Think we could have conceded 5 and scored 8. Poorly organized team.
                            Sounds entertaining to me fella , but your entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Sounds entertaining to me fella , but your entitled to your opinion.
                              Entertaining it was.

Comment

Working...
                              X