Boring...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring...

What happened to us? We settle for a 0-0 tie with Swanson like it’s some great result, despite having a number of chances, despite Swansea looking as disinterested in scoring as we were today.

We all love Eze, but can we be truthful for a second. He has barely put in a full shift as we know he can in the better part of two months, retreats at the first sign of contact, and is regressing in trade value.

Pugh is well-intentioned, but poses no real threat.

Hugill is the best striker we’ve got, but rarely finishes on opportunities these days in front of goal.

I understand we are fighting the prospect of relegation, but there’s a much bigger battle they r losing: fan apathy.

I dig the Rangers history and traditions —but not this brand of soccer.

When we play dire we lose. When we dominate a poor side like tonight we have to make sure we win.

Comment

What I wanted from my team tonight was a positive reaction to Saturdays defeat . I feel I got that , dominant away from home against a play off chasing team , yes we should have won but they didn’t have a shot on target . To come on here and have a Boring rant is unfair on the lads tonight in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        What I wanted from my team tonight was a positive reaction to Saturdays defeat . I feel I got that , dominant away from home against a play off chasing team , yes we should have won but they didn’t have a shot on target . To come on here and have a Boring rant is unfair on the lads tonight in my opinion.
        I agree. Good reaction against a decent side
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Certainly not boring .

Comment

Great Result IMO. I wish someone will tell Eze he is no good at a dead ball situation, that corner was awful
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Not good I meant to say
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Certainly not boring .
                Didn’t look to me like we were playing for a 0 0 , just poor finishing .

Comment

They played well made Swansea look poor just the lack of goals, they put in a good shift fought for every ball no complaints apart no decent striker.

Comment

That was not BORING that was a decent performance away from home. Yes we should have won as Hall said in the interview but that was a very good performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                      What happened to us? We settle for a 0-0 tie with Swanson like it’s some great result, despite having a number of chances, despite Swansea looking as disinterested in scoring as we were today.

We all love Eze, but can we be truthful for a second. He has barely put in a full shift as we know he can in the better part of two months, retreats at the first sign of contact, and is regressing in trade value.

Pugh is well-intentioned, but poses no real threat.

Hugill is the best striker we’ve got, but rarely finishes on opportunities these days in front of goal.

I understand we are fighting the prospect of relegation, but there’s a much bigger battle they r losing: fan apathy.

I dig the Rangers history and traditions —but not this brand of soccer.
                      Not sure what you want, good point tonight, onwards and upwards, and football please not soccer.

Comment

Was an excellent point when everyone thought we would get thumped . Was jumping outta me chair a bit at the chances we had so cannot av been boring !!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Not sure what you want, good point tonight, onwards and upwards, and football please not soccer.
                          I can't take any comment seriously if it refers to soccer.

Comment

Deserved to win but didn't win simple. Or in long terms

Life as a QPR fan has many downs but not so many ups, when we win like we did v Derby its a treasure of life as a Rs fan. When we should win we don't and we shouldn't like v Leeds we do its a simple as that so life as a Rs fan is certainly not boring and never dull

Its what makes us QPR if you want boring watch Man Utd

Comment

Roll on stoke , let's get 3 points , let's have it right at 7pm Tonite how many would of taken a clean sheet and a point , we didn't lose that's all that matters this is a crazy league look what Charlton did tonite

Comment

Working...
                              X