Changes for Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes for Swansea

Enough is enough and Warburton has to act. I would play Rangel, Cameron, Manning, Barbet and Clarke

I would drop Kane, Hall, Wallace, Ball and Chair

Need to mix it up!

Thoughts?

I thought Ball was the best of a bad lot yesterday and would keep him in the side beside Cameron and drop Amos, Clarke for Chair would be a consideration although Clarke didn't look great yesterday either, I prefer Wallace over Manning at LB, maybe Manning can slot into the midfield where he used to play, BOS has gone off the boil and maybe needs to be an impact sub again! If Barbet is healthy and match fit he could definitely step into a CB position and same for Rangel, maybe his experience is needed at RB!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

How did Eze play on Saturday?

Comment

I would go 3 at the back Hall , Masterson , Barbet , Wing backs Rangel and Manning .Cameron and ball in front with Eze , bos and Hugill as front 3 . Leaves Clarke and Chair to come off bench if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          How did Eze play on Saturday?
          Eze was better than what he showed the Bristol City match but once again the opposition recognized his danger and limited him, his set pieces were mostly poor although on his 3rd or 4th corner he finally put one in far enough from the keeper for us to get a head on, he is so frustrating at times because we know what he is capable of, he can't do it alone though and isn't helped by the cast of characters around him!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            I would go 3 at the back Hall , Masterson , Barbet , Wing backs Rangel and Manning .Cameron and ball in front with Eze , bos and Hugill as front 3 . Leaves Clarke and Chair to come off bench if needed.
            That might be something MW is looking at because it seems to me the fullbacks in the back 4 (Wallace and to a lesser extent Kane) are pushing up the wings and sometimes leaving the remaining defenders exposed, I like Wallace but Manning might be a better choice as a wingback and Rangel has shown he can be effective at getting forward and putting in a good cross, he's just a little slow in recovering!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

That might be something MW is looking at because it seems to me the fullbacks in the back 4 (Wallace and to a lesser extent Kane) are pushing up the wings and sometimes leaving the remaining defenders exposed, I like Wallace but Manning might be a better choice as a wingback and Rangel has shown he can be effective at getting forward and putting in a good cross, he's just a little slow in recovering!
              My gut feeling is he won’t drop Amos , MW seems to have a bit of a blind spot regarding him .

Comment

Away from home you don't want your FB pushing forward too much. That is the wingers job. Eze and BOS need to forget all the Premier rumours that have turned their heads and get back to what they do best.

Comment

It would be interesting to see Manning alongside Amos, but as the poster above suggests, it`s not very likely that Amos will be dropped. 2 matches in 3 might suggest MW having a rethink, but we`ll see. A player I hope will be up for it this time is Hugill. His movements against Huddersfield were almost non-excistent, at least in a constructive way...
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    It would be interesting to see Manning alongside Amos, but as the poster above suggests, it`s not very likely that Amos will be dropped. 2 matches in 3 might suggest MW having a rethink, but we`ll see. A player I hope will be up for it this time is Hugill. His movements against Huddersfield were almost non-excistent, at least in a constructive way...

Teams have figured out how to play against Hugill, he loves a physical tussle so they oblige and put a physical CB or even defensive mid out to do just that, he gets cards and has to be careful the rest of the match limiting his effectiveness, I would like to see Eze play right off of Hugill, that would help him some and Eze hasn't been as effective just freelancing in a free role as of late!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      [/B]

Teams have figured out how to play against Hugill, he loves a physical tussle so they oblige and put a physical CB or even defensive mid out to do just that, he gets cards and has to be careful the rest of the match limiting his effectiveness, I would like to see Eze play right off of Hugill, that would help him some and Eze hasn't been as effective just freelancing in a free role as of late!
                      I agree, it would take a bit of pressure off Hugill.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

i agree put eze up front ill bet he scores loads of goals
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I'd say go with 352 how we played earlier in season and give it a go,we can't defend but this way we have 2 forwards...only change is do tactically for me is don't play out from the back

Comment

Is Clarke worth a shirt?
                            Not making any real impact is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                              agree and think that QPR's best football earlier this season was with 3 at the back and Rangel and Manning as wingbacks. Of course not having Wells up front might mean it won't work as well again. Perhaps Oteh can attempt to fill Wells' boots.

Comment

Working...
                              X