Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    You bit quick you prat, i so need your advice
    My comment earlier obviously hurt you as you must have been stewing over it all day .If it helps I apologise , I’d rather discuss qpr than get into name calling with you to be honest .Enjoy your evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

My comment earlier obviously hurt you as you must have been stewing over it all day .If it helps I apologise , I’d rather discuss qpr than get into name calling with you to be honest .Enjoy your evening.
      I accept your apology, next time think before you make stupid comments to LIFELONG supporters who have been to over a 1,000 games home and away.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I accept your apology, next time think before you make stupid comments to LIFELONG supporters who have been to over a 1,000 games home and away.
        To be honest I’ve probably done the same amount since the 70s.You probably got caught in the crossfire of one or 2 idiotic posts earlier . Let’s move on .

Comment

The buck stops with the senior directors, they make all the decisions, we have been badly run for decades.
          Exactly and what are their intentions

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

To keep banging on about the past is a waste of everyones time . It’s old news ffp changed everything 3 years ago hence the way the club is being run , accept it or go and support Man City .
            Yes you are right and some people lost a hell of a lot of money that they will wsnt back,long term or short term dependant upon their honesty

Comment

Working...
            X