Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huddersfield 2-0 qpr.

so predictable.....

love the club, but what are we supporting?...…..jesus, not the club I grew up to support.

queens park rangers MENS football club...…… not a social club, that's where we are going wrong.

We are going through a tough time at present in more ways the one, so need to get behind them which I can’t see many on here doing except slagging them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      We are going through a tough time at present in more ways the one, so need to get behind them which I can’t see many on here doing except slagging them off.
      we and most are behind them, but they are still predictable,.....51 points I said to finish with....that's generous.

I will still go to every game because I love this club, but, I have fallen out of love with the present regime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        I think most of us are behind the team Jeff, they are just so frustrating to watch and as the losses mount of course there is going to be a fair amount of criticism!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Season starting off so promising is starting to Peter out , players need to dig in , play with a bit of pride and try there hardest for us fans ... Don't know that this lot have got it about them

Comment

Would venture that almost everyone on this blog is a diehard fan. Was in NYC today and got some polite stick from a Blackburn fan when he saw me wearing my QPR hat and scarf. Took it as a compliment.

The gripe is that we are now heading backwards, again, for the fourth or fifth straight season. That’s a lot of hope that went face to face with a lot of losing. MW is clearly trying, like Ollie and others before him, but we simply don’t have the goods right now. Defense sucks. Midfield is up and down. Now we are having probs with the best thing we have had this season: scoring goals.

The immediate answer: dig in and avoid relegation. This summer, sell Eze for a good price and use the funds to buy a vet goalie, CB and midfielder. Get another vet striker or two on loan. And unless we can show results using it, drop this maddening play from the back tactic and return to a pressing, all out style we saw flashes of earlier this season.

Comment

The buck stops with the senior directors, they make all the decisions, we have been badly run for decades.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                The buck stops with the senior directors, they make all the decisions, we have been badly run for decades.
                To keep banging on about the past is a waste of everyones time . It’s old news ffp changed everything 3 years ago hence the way the club is being run , accept it or go and support Man City .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

To keep banging on about the past is a waste of everyones time . It’s old news ffp changed everything 3 years ago hence the way the club is being run , accept it or go and support Man City .
                  What a stupid comment, go and support Man City, now if you had said Liverpool, prat

Comment

Warburton needs to change tactics for the rest of the season the way Holloway did just before he was sacked.
                    This passing the ball out from the back is sloppy slow and predictable. The players are not good enough for it and it allows the opponents to get back into their shape or they give the ball away which often leads to a goalscoring opportunity I.e. the penalty yesterday.

No one sitting around me at home games enjoys watching this and are expecting goals to be conceded

Comment

These ffp rules are a f ucking joke if the owners want to pump their own money in it is up to them, as long as the club doesn't go into administration, our owners are rich enough for that not to happen.
                      All these ffp rules do is help the bigger clubs that have bigger crowds, also have bigger sponsorships, the Fa couldn't run a #### up in a brewery with their stupid rules.
                      If a club gets into a bit of trouble they try their damdest to put those club's out of business, it is no longer a fair playing field all their interested in the big clubs, and most of them do what they want, break all the rules going Man City one of them, they get fined and they just go out and do it again.
                      Clubs in the championship selling the club to one of the owners companies and renting it back again to the club so that they are within the ffp rules, I know they are being investigated but will the fa do anything I doubt it, as the ones that have done it are big clubs.
                      The whole thing is corrupt they need to do away with these stupid rules, if a club wants to play with fire so be it.
                      I would imagine most clubs would be sensible, unless they are owned by arabs who don't care a #### if they break every rule that exists they have money to throw away, rant over.
                      Years gone by owners were not in it to make a profit, Sky has changed that they will f uck it up like they have done with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Warburton needs to change tactics for the rest of the season the way Holloway did just before he was sacked.
                        This passing the ball out from the back is sloppy slow and predictable. The players are not good enough for it and it allows the opponents to get back into their shape or they give the ball away which often leads to a goalscoring opportunity I.e. the penalty yesterday.

No one sitting around me at home games enjoys watching this and are expecting goals to be conceded
                        This!! And why Warburton can`t see this is beyond comprehension IMO.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Stained pants, I took your advice, I tried to join the City supporters club, but when i told them I had been supporting Queens Park Rangers for 51 years they laughed and told me to #### off back down south, I’m really not that disappointed as the trains to Manchester today were all cancelled for the game against West Ham.

Do you have any other pearls of wisdom to help me out, maybe Tottenham or Arsenal, but please do not advise Chelsea or Fulham, thanks in advance, i do not know what I would do without your kind counselling and guidance, have a lovely evening

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Stained pants, I took your advice, I tried to join the City supporters club, but when i told them I had been supporting Queens Park Rangers for 51 years they laughed and told me to #### off back down south, I’m really not that disappointed as the trains to Manchester today were all cancelled for the game against West Ham.

Do you have any other pearls of wisdom to help me out, maybe Tottenham or Arsenal, but please do not advise Chelsea or Fulham, thanks in advance, i do not know what I would do without your kind counselling and guidance, have a lovely evening

Get over it and move on fella .

Comment

You bit quick you prat, i so need your advice, the next time someone wants to vent the spleen about the club they lived and breathed for 50 years, you keep your ####ing mouth shut.

Last edited by cross it Dave; 09-02-2020, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X