Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I hear what your saying regarding wages but I don’t think we could find a quality 5 million pound striker (Wells Fee)to take on loan in January.If anyone it would have been a kid with no experience like Mlakar which clearly didn’t work .
    I agree that getting proven quality like Wells was beyond QPR but a kid (Troy Parrot) would still have been worth a try.

But for now Warburton needs to do more to stop conceding so many soft goals. Make the team hard to beat.

QPR's best form was when they played 352.
    Barbet is fit again so go back to that formation but get the ball forward quicker.
    I don't think he is good enough but perhaps play Oteh up front with Hugill Clarke or BOS.

But to carry on with the same old football and players hoping the team will take their chances is just madness.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree that getting proven quality like Wells was beyond QPR but a kid (Troy Parrot) would still have been worth a try.

But for now Warburton needs to do more to stop conceding so many soft goals. Make the team hard to beat.

QPR's best form was when they played 352.
      Barbet is fit again so go back to that formation but get the ball forward quicker.
      I don't think he is good enough but perhaps play Oteh up front with Hugill Clarke or BOS.

But to carry on with the same old football and players hoping the team will take their chances is just madness.
      I believe we were in for Parrot but spurs had a change of heart and kept him .I see he was on their bench and they gave him a new contract so obviously rate him highly .I agree a change of formation is a good idea , Barbet back in to a 3 would hopefully help.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

.Trying to replace him right now on our budget was impossible .
        And that’s where I have my problem with you. You talk about the here and now

but we as a club(Les Ferdinand) hasn’t been setting up this football club the correct way. The DOF should be building the team season on season regardless of the manager. We keep changing our players with the managers, we don’t keep a steady team. A good DOF will take charge of the signings and the new manager must suit the style of our players. It makes a football club profitable and competitive, something we are definitely not

”Trying to replace Wells now” “We only had a few days” “It was unlucky” is my problem, we as a club must plan for worst case scenario at every situation and hope for the best. We knew this was very possible and we haven’t done ANYTHING to help ourselves, we now finding ourself dragging towards a relegation battle because our DOF is worse then cr@p

People need to take responsibility for their actions, this football club make the same mistakes every season. We are poorly ran off the pitch from the non football people (shareholders)to the football people (Les)

LES OUT
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

And that’s where I have my problem with you. You talk about the here and now

but we as a club(Les Ferdinand) hasn’t been setting up this football club the correct way. The DOF should be building the team season in season regardless of the manager. We keep changing our team with the managers

”Trying the replace Wells now” is my problem, we as a club must plan for worst case scenario at every situation and hope for the best. We knew this was very possible and we haven’t done ANYTHING to help ourselves, we now finding ourself dragging towards a relegation battle because our DOF is worse then cr@p

People need to take responsibility for their actions, this football club make the same mistakes every season. We are poorly ran off the pitch from the non football people (shareholders)to the football people (Les)

LES OUT
          To be honest talking to you is a waste of time . There is a great post on here from a poster called Oslo , please read it .You bang on like ffp never happened . I am the first to admit the club has been a basket case for years . The last 3 years we have tried to live within our means but you just want to keep going over old ground like transfer fees etc. Please crack on , Johnny has good points which we are discussing, you on the other hand are a lost cause .

Comment

Why do we have to have barbet to play a back 3?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Then add an owner who is embroiled in a major corruption case, the dithering over Warren Farm, and the costs of FFP and a new stadium, Bill may well have a point.
              I feel there is some substance in this.

Yes we have financial restraints but wages freed up Wells going Leistner going but NOTHING for the rest of the season in,which is strange to put it mildly.

So you your question has to be why.

Gambling with our current status in Championshio which is alarming.

If it backfires and we go down,i cant bear to think about that and what it means.

Add no progress on new ground,new training ground ,how long has this been going on.

TF takes a back seat and according to some his mate is bankrolling our losses,for how long,he is going to want a return at some stage.

Apparent lack of ambition,patience of the fanbase wearing thin,are they taking us for mugs?

All i hear is patience is needed in 2 seasons we will be competetive,######## about the new ground,about the new training ground,we need to recruit young and cheap and sell big.

This sounds quite familiar scenario to a company cutting their losses.

How much is KYPS worth on current market to a property developer?How many apartments houses could be sold?

Some fans say the ground has covenants protrcting the land but we live in a world where virtually nothing is sacred anymore .
              Given TF shady background i have serious misgivings about the honesty and intentions of those who matter right at the top of our beloved
              Rangers.
              Give it some thought i hope i am talking ######## but......

Comment

Working...
              X