Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall

Are we being set up for an almighty Fall?

Yep, set up by whom?

Comment

What do you mean by set up to fall?

set up from who?
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Taking bollacks again Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
          Taking bollacks again Bill
          Oh your so tough

Spelling 3/10

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Yep, set up by whom?
            The board

Comment

Going nowhere no ambition struggling with ffp at the moment playing sideways and back football,cant blame anyone for thinking this?

Comment

Then add an owner who is embroiled in a major corruption case, the dithering over Warren Farm, and the costs of FFP and a new stadium, Bill may well have a point.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I can't see why the board would want their business ruined more by relegation.
                  They'd be better off selling, and reducing the asking price because of the debt.

Comment

I can't see why the board would want their business ruined more by relegation.
                    They'd be better off selling, and reducing the asking price because of the debt.
                    Dave I think fans are underestimating the loss of Wells has had on our squad . It’s like Fulham losing Mitrovic , Brentford losing Watkins or Forest losing Grabban .He averaged a goal every 129 minutes only Mitrovic bettered that by 3 mins.Trying to replace him right now on our budget was impossible without us risking breaching ffp.The goal for this season now is just to stay up .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Dave I think fans are underestimating the loss of Wells has had on our squad . It’s like Fulham losing Mitrovic , Brentford losing Watkins or Forest losing Grabban .He averaged a goal every 129 minutes only Mitrovic bettered that by 3 mins.Trying to replace him right now on our budget was impossible without us risking breaching ffp.The goal for this season now is just to stay up .
                      I am not underestimating the loss of Wells, but just don't accept the reasons for not replacing him with another loan striker.
                      the wages saved from paying him, Leistner Mlakar and Smith could surely have afforded bringing in more than Clarke .

Comment

Yep agree Stainrod.
                        Not sure we will survive, but that's all we can aim for.
                        We must be harder to beat though, because we are concede goals far too easily.
                        Other teams are picking up draws at least and we are not

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I am not underestimating the loss of Wells, but just don't accept the reasons for not replacing him with another loan striker.
                          the wages saved from paying him, Leistner Mlakar and Smith could surely have afforded bringing in more than Clarke .
                          I hear what your saying regarding wages but I don’t think we could find a quality 5 million pound striker (Wells Fee)to take on loan in January.If anyone it would have been a kid with no experience like Mlakar which clearly didn’t work .

Comment

Yep agree Stainrod.
                            Not sure we will survive, but that's all we can aim for.
                            We must be harder to beat though, because we are concede goals far too easily.
                            Other teams are picking up draws at least and we are not
                            Yeah agree , we need to grind out a few results and dig in . Maybe put the pretty football away for a few weeks and get some points on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah agree , we need to grind out a few results and dig in . Maybe put the pretty football away for a few weeks and get some points on the board.
                              Exactly.
                              Everyone will relax then

Comment

Working...
                              X