Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest

As we have that sinking feeling, Forest having that winning feelings going the opposite way.
    Can see them winning the playoffs, on great run of form

Don’t really give a #### about them Dave to be honest

Comment

More concerning Stoke are begining turn their season around

Comment

Stoke will finish above us.
        That was sorta my point.
        Forest are doing the opposite of us.
        This league always sucks in one team that thought they were safe very often.
        Stoke are turning their season around, as are we...... only differently

Comment

They were just throwing their bodies forward and it worked. Not at all the way we are playing it at the moment. Irc.
          Last edited by Shania; 09-02-2020, 01:23 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

As QPR fans we can only hope. Brentford and Fulham look likely to be up there

Imagine Fulham go up automatically & Brentford won the play offs

Chelsea, Brentford & Fulham in the Premier League

It would be at that point I would demand Fernandes to leave. He’s failed in F1 and failed wit QPR
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Why should Fernandes leave? He has no formal position any longer and is a smaller shareholder than Ruben and Kamarudin. What would change?

Comment

Had a nice treble today derby , Fulham and the mighty forest came in paid over £52 sovs for £2... Leeds are buckling

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  As QPR fans we can only hope. Brentford and Fulham look likely to be up there

Imagine Fulham go up automatically & Brentford won the play offs

Chelsea, Brentford & Fulham in the Premier League

It would be at that point I would demand Fernandes to leave. He’s failed in F1 and failed wit QPR
                  Can be worse...Fools and Bees autos....Wall win the Play Offs..

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Can be worse...Fools and Bees autos....Wall win the Play Offs..
                    Does make you wonder if we should have gone after Rowett

Comment

We're 1 point worse off than this stage last year.

Last season we only won THREE of our final 16 games (Lost TEN and drew THREE). We finished on 51 points but only 41 points was actually needed to stay up.

Frankly, if we cant win THREE games or more before end of season we deserve to go gown and Warburton would have to go.

One of the biggest problems of past few seasons is our dreadful record over the final few months of the season. It leads to low morale, recriminations, a sense of futility, a feeling of zero progress and general antipathy toward the management/owners. This then spills over into following season and it's like Groundhog Day year in, year out. For the sake of his career at this club and next season's prospects Warburton need to win 5+ games I reckon. Currently, Warbuton's win rate here is far worse than it was at Forest where he barely lasted 9 months.

I don't rate Warburton - 30 games and I've seen nothing that makes me think he's the right man for the job. His record is not all that and is very skewed by managing Bees to Promotion from third tier and Glasgow Rangers to promotion from second tier. Both those clubs jettisoned him within a season of those promotions. Strip out the games against lower level teams and his overall record become very mediocre indeed. Focussing on the 73 games he's managed in the Championship since being sacked in Scotland his record is:
                      p73 w27 d9 l39 and, as I say above, his record here is worse than at Forest. He's not our messiah, he's a bang average manager.

Comment

We've had our win at Forest last year those that were there won't forget it, Their fans were totally bemused by our celebrations that day, we had never won there in 30+ attempts it was a great day out and great celebrations by Rs fans on the day, I have a feeling normal service will be resumed this year,

Comment

Working...
                        X