Down tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Spot on, It must be quite obvious that this way of playing it is far from solution when many of our defenders don`t feel comfortable enough with the ball at their feet. It does actually humilate them...
    Hasn't it been the same year after year no matter who is in control? no matter who plays. QPR team = lack of initiative, lack of creation, lack of passing skills, no matter who the manager is, and who the players are.

Start the season flattering to deceive, drifting off the pace as we are sussed, dozing as we float lower, until the wake up call of the end of the season and the possibility of relegation dawns.

Its all part of the drama that is QPR.

And didn't us kids love it?

Get used to it, it is our destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Hasn't it been the same year after year no matter who is in control? no matter who plays. QPR team = lack of initiative, lack of creation, lack of passing skills, no matter who the manager is, and who the players are.

Start the season flattering to deceive, drifting off the pace as we are sussed, dozing as we float lower, until the wake up call of the end of the season and the possibility of relegation dawns.

Its all part of the drama that is QPR.

And didn't us kids love it?

Get used to it, it is our destiny.

In many ways I agree, but love is a strong word, when you have to suffer this drama every year. This season is like the season before etc. etc. I`m just hoping we some sunny day will reach the promised land, whatever that is, one sunny day
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        The players do it every season. They presume we are safe and stop playing or caring. Pathetic
        Great post Fordy, 100% agree

For the last so many seasons we’ve got off to a decent start, done ok through the season and then we down tools and find ourselves scrapping near the bottom half of the table and looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone quite nervy

It’s really poor and we should be learning and improving every season as a club to improve but we don’t seem too

Same mistakes every season. When Fernandes joined we were a Premier League team, we are now awful

Cant keep putting spin on this, there are people responsible

Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Analyse ffp and what you’re saying for one minute....

Comment

It's typical QPR, there is always drama no matter what division we are in, who the manager is or who the owners are, I have been mostly happy with MW as we accumulated points and at times played decent football! This last transfer window begs the question of whether the club figure we are safe or have they over rated the squad we have left? It wasn't long ago many of us were wondering if some $$$ might be splashed out to chase a play off spot, sadly things have changed quickly, we are in for another wild ride!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Problem being my kids have given u going , saw a mate today ... He keeps offering his ST for free in the loft and can't get any takers .... Crowds are going to dwindle if we keep having to watch half hearted displays with players jogging back when they lose the ball , I want to see them busting a gut

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Problem being my kids have given u going , saw a mate today ... He keeps offering his ST for free in the loft and can't get any takers .... Crowds are going to dwindle if we keep having to watch half hearted displays with players jogging back when they lose the ball , I want to see them busting a gut
                That was quite evident today (yesterday) many of these so called skilled players just seem to give up too easy, I can name very few who gave the impression they were going to do the hard slogging physical part of the game, Ball to me exhibited this today, shame his gutsy performance goes mostly unnoticed because of all the poor effort around him!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Which is why Warnock for instance brought in Hill and Derry, leaders on the pitch to keep everyone putting in 100%.
                  I posted yesterday these players aren't too bothered, the likes of Eze know they are wanted elsewhere and can and will jump ship in the summer.
                  That's the problem with us trumpeting that we are a "stepping stone club"
                  Dunno if Eze was one gator was referring to, but he is our most wanted asett I think

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Which is why Warnock for instance brought in Hill and Derry, leaders on the pitch to keep everyone putting in 100%.
                    I posted yesterday these players aren't too bothered, the likes of Eze know they are wanted elsewhere and can and will jump ship in the summer.
                    That's the problem with us trumpeting that we are a "stepping stone club"
                    Dunno if Eze was one gator was referring to, but he is our most wanted asett I think
                    I wasn’t there yesterday but I heard Eze was our stand out player yesterday especially 1st half but he becomes an easy target when we lose due to his style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I wasn’t there yesterday but I heard Eze was our stand out player yesterday especially 1st half but he becomes an easy target when we lose due to his style of play.
                      Fair enough I shouldn't have named him.
                      As I posted our most saleable and skillful player, alongside BOS, Chair

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Fair enough I shouldn't have named him.
                        As I posted our most saleable and skillful player, alongside BOS, Chair
                        Bos and Chair were disappointing yesterday but I suppose you get that with young players . Maybe Cameron returning will add a bit of steel and experience.

Comment

Let's hope so mate, think we all agree, we'd like to see Warbs set the team up differently and play more to the players ability we have, at the moment.

Comment

West Ham if relegated have a 50% cut in wages if relegated written into their contracts . Let's hope we have the same clause in our contracts , this won't effect eze if he's on his way but if he doesn't put in maximum effort fine or drop him

Comment

Working...
                            X