Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Says it but doesn't give one example of racial abuse from QPR supporters. So nowdays if you criticise players like Eze or BOS you are going to be called out as racist? Yes it does exist in society and is a bad thing but stop using it as an excuse to deflect poor performance.

Comment

I'm sure there are racist incidents/comments at every club so wouldn't read too much into that. Overall he comes across as sensible and difficult to disagree on most of what he says. We are where we are and have to learn from the past and crack on. Hindsight a wonderful thing and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Says it but doesn't give one example of racial abuse from QPR supporters. So nowdays if you criticise players like Eze or BOS you are going to be called out as racist? Yes it does exist in society and is a bad thing but stop using it as an excuse to deflect poor performance.
          Who's used racism as an excuse to deflect poor performance? I haven't seen anyone do that anywhere?

Comment

Very wrong for any fan to racially abuse anyone.
            But for any Rs to do this to our own, our legendary striker, is unthinkable, unbelievable in fact.
            But racism cannot and must not be used as a shield for criticism.
            And that is creeping into this country right now.
            I refer to the Harry and Meghan situation recently.
            Les I think is doing a good job btw, when you see our first team list.
            The club are returning to the way it was, producing young talented footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              But for any Rs to do this to our own, our legendary striker, is unthinkable, unbelievable in fact.
              Yeh, I agree with this one.

Comment

Spot on Dave , there are a lot of idiots out there .

Comment

Comment

Bakes and Stains, I can't believe any true Ranger would stoop to this.
                    As I'm sure you two can't either.

Comment

And that goes for Welsh blokes being called sheep staggers!

Comment

I notice on another note in the interview, Les says we should be competitive in two seasons time.

Comment

I notice on another note in the interview, Les says we should be competitive in two seasons time.
                          This is what he says.....

“I don’t think we are too far away from being able to compete,” he said. “There is light at the end of the tunnel. The chief executive Lee Hoos and finance director Ruban Ghandi have tightened the purse strings and we have to fit in around that. Hopefully, in a year or two’s time, we can be competitive again.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            And that goes for Welsh blokes being called sheep staggers!

Theres always one spoil sport on every post, My brother in law welsh he'd be offended I called him by his name now and wouldn't answer me!

Comment

Bakes and Stains, I can't believe any true Ranger would stoop to this.
                              As I'm sure you two can't either.
                              In light of this Dave and other posters on here have any of you not abused opposition players in a racial or any other sort of manner in the heat of the moment?

I certainly would not abuse our own white black or whatever well except maybe John Curtis,but in the heat of the moment I have opposition players.

Comment

Working...
                              X