• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

From our remaining 16 games:

4W 1D 11L
    3W 4D 9L

51 points would be the same as last season and therefore no progress at all. I hope you're wrong.

exactly this time last season we managed another 12 points out of 16 games.

w-3
    d-3
    l-10

hope we can better that.....i'll stick to 13pts from 16 games....51 points.

Comment

Goals shouldn't be a problem as we have people who can score, but we insist on trying to walk it in, or as MW puts it, look for that extra pass. I really think we should be popping off shots left right and centre, just go for it!

I see us finishing lower-mid, 16th or 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        22 and relegated. Sorry, but without Wells and his movements up front I can`t really see where our goals will come from. I sincerely hope I`m wrong!!
        Just to say we have scored 56 goals this season - NakhI wells didn't score them all!! 41 of them have come from other players - we are still one of the highest scorers in the division
        Last edited by 3London; 06-02-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I agree with Shania that we will struggle to score goals and I expect us to drop into a relegation scrap, I think because of our accumulated points so far we will just stay up!
          41 goals from players other than Nakhi wells suggests otherwise.

Comment

I suppose the question is without Nakhi, will we score enough?

Comment

Probably a bit lower than they're predicting not sure we will be in trouble but will be close enough to worry about it, Loss of Wells goals a big factor defence still leaking on average about 2 goals a game without Warburton seem to be unable to sort it out is a big worry, especially without goals the other end, thee might be a little bit of squeaky bum time

Comment

We beat Swansea without wells in FA Cup comfortably but they also dropped key players. I don't think we will go down but at some point this squad needs investment or ultimately we will end up as one of the worst three teams in the CCC.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                  I suppose the question is without Nakhi, will we score enough?
                  I agree. And his movements and pressing without the ball were also important. That`s why I really hope they are looking to bring in a quality replacement as soon as possible. Just my opinion.

Ps. I have read that Oteh is quite good at the pressing part of the game. The first defender role. Hence, after having polished his play a bit, I hope they intend to play him alongside or behind Hugill in the hole. Not quite sure that this made much sense, but anyway..
                  Last edited by Shania; 07-02-2020, 11:14 AM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Without Wells or a replacement I think QPR will carry on from last week and struggle for goals. This will lead to difficulty to win matches so I predict a points haul of around 46-50 points. A finish in the bottom 6 beckons, unless Eze, Hugill & BOS can learnt finish their chances better than they have for most of this season.

The defense can also help out by not making so many costly errors in almost every game.

Comment

19th spot

Comment

Georges Santos playing up front today

Comment

21st

Comment

Working...
                          X