X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yet Holloway kept us up and got slated. Not seeing any difference to be honest, yet Holloway probably on a 3rd of his wage
    Holloway was signing players , plus had big earners on the books , Freeman , Luongo ,Smithies , Chery ,Matt Smith etc.Plus he wasted 1 million signing Wheeler and Goss which doesn’t get mentioned a lot .

Leave a comment:

replied
    I like Warburton, with his history of working in the city he understands finance and I would imagine that from day one when he took the job that he was fully aware of the constraints that FFP would impose on the club.
    I also like the way he doesn’t go meaning to the press about not being able to buy players, he is fully on board with the project of seeing us come out of the mess we’re in.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Yet Holloway kept us up and got slated. Not seeing any difference to be honest, yet Holloway probably on a 3rd of his wage

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Surely he must have known what he was getting into.

And he has done well all things considered.

Now needs to wake the players up to the reality that there is still a relegation threat, even if it is small.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Warburton is working with his hands tied ,he cant be happy with being left with only one striker ,especially after a promising start to the season.
    back to similar teritory for us now with a relegation battle ahead but we should stay up . If we achieve that then Warbs has done his job well.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    started a topic Our financial situation

Our financial situation

Read Warburtons interview in the West London sport regarding our situation .He is asking the genuine fans to understand where we we are right now .Maybe one or two on here should read it and understand the constraints he is working under. He will have done well to even keep us up if he manages it .
Working...
X