No announcement yet.

Warburton comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think MW is well aware we are shy upfront however he didn’t sell Naaki Burnley did. We looked to sign him but couldn’t afford him. We released 2 loans sold one player and sent the German on loan. We have bought Jack in a loan from spurs and Oteh is back.
    so realistically we’re in a tough situation....however the problem areas of GK CB and a striker can and I believe will be addressed in the summer. We have to accept we are a mid table team who can shock a few and will have a few shockers.
    MW knew the situation when he arrived slashed the wage bill used the loan market and the bargain basement to cobble together a team to put out on the park we can support and be proud of.
    I for one think MW has done pretty well we need to get through this season and go again as life at Loftus Road is never easy that’s why we chose to love and support this team rather than the glory hunting wasters down the road.
    UuuuuRrrrs

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
      I think MW is well aware we are shy upfront however he didn’t sell Naaki Burnley did. We looked to sign him but couldn’t afford him. We released 2 loans sold one player and sent the German on loan. We have bought Jack in a loan from spurs and Oteh is back.
      so realistically we’re in a tough situation....however the problem areas of GK CB and a striker can and I believe will be addressed in the summer. We have to accept we are a mid table team who can shock a few and will have a few shockers.
      MW knew the situation when he arrived slashed the wage bill used the loan market and the bargain basement to cobble together a team to put out on the park we can support and be proud of.
      I for one think MW has done pretty well we need to get through this season and go again as life at Loftus Road is never easy that’s why we chose to love and support this team rather than the glory hunting wasters down the road.
      UuuuuRrrrs
      Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Well somebody had to stop Fernandes or what sort of debt might we have now
        I don't think we have much debt. Tone wrote off £180m he loaned the club. Other loans were given by Ruban at interest rates between 12-24%. The club couldnt pay these back so new shares were issued instead and given the Ruban. The result has been that Tone % holding of the club had gone down because his shareholding has been diluted. I think any debt now is the season overspend, which they hope to clear by the odd player sale. We have a very low player budget now and our league position reflects the quality of player we can attract.

Comment

life at Loftus Road is never easy that' why we chose to love and support this team rather than the glory hunting wasters down the road.
          UuuuuRrrrs
          Speak for yourself!

I started supporting the Rs in 1975 when I was an impressionable 8yr old. I thought I'd signed up to supporting one of the best teams who'd be top of the league forever. Reality hit very quickly and it's been utter shite every since, although very enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Speak for yourself!

I started supporting the Rs in 1975 when I was an impressionable 8yr old. I thought I'd signed up to supporting one of the best teams who'd be top of the league forever. Reality hit very quickly and it's been utter shite every since, although very enjoyable

Haha you fool

Me too.. ...

Comment

UuuuuRrrrs
              Great post !

Comment

Speak for yourself!

same hear, although I disagree that it has been very enjoyable. Rather a mixed bag of highs and lows with lots of mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Haha you fool

Me too.. ...
                  Me too. I must have started supporting QPR on April 1st 1973

Comment

UuuuuRrrrs
                    As others have said "great post".

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

As others have said "great post".
                      Is "Great post" all you ever say.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Comment

I don't think we have much debt. Tone wrote off £180m he loaned the club. Other loans were given by Ruban at interest rates between 12-24%. The club couldnt pay these back so new shares were issued instead and given the Ruban. The result has been that Tone % holding of the club had gone down because his shareholding has been diluted. I think any debt now is the season overspend, which they hope to clear by the odd player sale. We have a very low player budget now and our league position reflects the quality of player we can attract.
                          You don't consider ffp fine is a burdon left in control he could well have had us relegated to f,,,k knows what div
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 03-02-2020, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Plays 1 way and 1 way only very concerned

Comment

Working...
                            X