X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
    Having a good season, we have a good manager and we have such good players? And we are 16th awesome job boys! Cant wait to spend another 600£ on a season ticket next season
    You taking the ####

Leave a comment:

• Abseits
    replied
    This is our 5th season back in Championship. Every season has seemed more or less the same. Our end of season points tallies (earliest season first) for the 4 complete seasons is 60, 53, 56 and 51.
    The third from bottom club in those seasons had the following points: 40, 51 , 41 and 40. So apart from when Blackburn went down with 51 points and we stayed up with 53 points we have been fairly safe from relegation. But I think it's worth noting that every few years you can go down with 50ish points.
    Today we are 1 point worse off than we were on 31st Jan last season and we have played 1 game more this season too..... this season thus far almost perfectly mirrors last season statistically so you can understand why some people will feel it's all a bit same old same old cos it really is same old same old.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Dunno sounds to me like a pissed off fan watching his team weaken itself and throw themselves headlong into a relegation fight.... possibly?
    I agree.

the club went through last season's January window in a similar fashion as the club dropped out of the top ten and into a relegation fight which saw the head coach sacked as a result.

There were no new signings and at least 1 sold with some outward bound loans including a few promising youngsters i.e. Chair and Smyth, who could probably have helped improve results had they been available.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

i smell a Brentfart troll....
    Dunno sounds to me like a pissed off fan watching his team weaken itself and throw themselves headlong into a relegation fight.... possibly?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I could be wrong, but I think only 1 of that bunch got banned, and a further 2 on pre mod, all the others are free to post under their old usernames.

The 2 on pre mod have not posted for a very long time, if they did, and their post is within site rules, their posts would get approved.

I am hoping I am wrong, as it's been a couple of years and I thought all had moved on and that they were happy with their own little corner of the internet.

As Stains says above, most active members on here are a good bunch, and differing views are always welcome.
    Differing views are essential otherwise we have a yes club.
    If you are correct and it was one of those, I wonder why the incognito approach?
    Perhaps worried of being told off at " home" for fraternisation?!

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    I was gonna suggest someone along those lines.
    Are they banned then Fraggy?
    I could be wrong, but I think only 1 of that bunch got banned, and a further 2 on pre mod, all the others are free to post under their old usernames.

The 2 on pre mod have not posted for a very long time, if they did, and their post is within site rules, their posts would get approved.

I am hoping I am wrong, as it's been a couple of years and I thought all had moved on and that they were happy with their own little corner of the internet.

As Stains says above, most active members on here are a good bunch, and differing views are always welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Having a good season, we have a good manager and we have such good players? And we are 16th awesome job boys! Cant wait to spend another 600£ on a season ticket next season
    i smell a Brentfart troll....

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I think maybe one of the old exiled members of this board (apologies if wrong).
    Can’t you ban the idiot fraggy , most posters on here ok despite having different views .

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    I was gonna suggest someone along those lines.
    Are they banned then Fraggy?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You must be a Brentford fan judging by your idiot posts .
    I think maybe one of the old exiled members of this board (apologies if wrong).

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I think the club’s ambition is spot on, i mean we don’t have to worry about scoring much now as Wells has gone and our best of a bad bunch defender Leistner has gone so we will probably concede more and score less so 15th is very reachable at this point!
    You must be a Brentford fan judging by your idiot posts .

Leave a comment:

• MrQPR2020
    replied
    I think the club’s ambition is spot on, i mean we don’t have to worry about scoring much now as Wells has gone and our best of a bad bunch defender Leistner has gone so we will probably concede more and score less so 15th is very reachable at this point!

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    I actually think we are gearing up to do better next season. There will be quite a few clubs worrying about FFP plus those dodgy stadium deals are being looked at and the clubs have already spent the money. We on the other hand have a nasty loss dropping out of the FFP reckoning and have tightened our purse string early. If Eze and BOS go for decent money and
    some cheaper replacements come in, well who knows......

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I do think that Steve and Caspar did a fantastic job last year though.... and the winning mentality was always ... When you lose the ball you got to get it back and when you win the ball you have to mount an attack? And make it look
    like your trying? And if the crowd says there not then their lying.....
    Clown .

Leave a comment:

• MrQPR2020
    replied
    I do think that Steve and Caspar did a fantastic job last year though.... and the winning mentality was always ... When you lose the ball you got to get it back and when you win the ball you have to mount an attack? And make it look
    like your trying? And if the crowd says there not then their lying.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X