Proud of our club who agrees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of our club who agrees?

Having a good season, we have a good manager and we have such good players? And we are 16th awesome job boys! Cant wait to spend another 600£ on a season ticket next season

Great 1st post, welcome to the board!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Yeah can't wait to renew either given the great entertainment we are seeing...goalmouth action , goals and keystone cops defending. Never mind the great ambition of avoiding the drop zone whilst adhering to the draconian ffp rules.

Comment

I just hope we can aim for 15th this season? I think the whole letting top goal scorer leave will help us achieve 15th place GO QUEENS PARK RANGERS!

Comment

Early bird pricing for ST's up earlier today, judging by the fact they have only gone up by a few quid, would suggest the posistion next season may be 1 or 2 places higher than this season

Welcome to the board 2020!
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I do think that Steve and Caspar did a fantastic job last year though.... and the winning mentality was always ... When you lose the ball you got to get it back and when you win the ball you have to mount an attack? And make it look
            like your trying? And if the crowd says there not then their lying.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
              I do think that Steve and Caspar did a fantastic job last year though.... and the winning mentality was always ... When you lose the ball you got to get it back and when you win the ball you have to mount an attack? And make it look
              like your trying? And if the crowd says there not then their lying.....
              Clown .

Comment

I actually think we are gearing up to do better next season. There will be quite a few clubs worrying about FFP plus those dodgy stadium deals are being looked at and the clubs have already spent the money. We on the other hand have a nasty loss dropping out of the FFP reckoning and have tightened our purse string early. If Eze and BOS go for decent money and
                some cheaper replacements come in, well who knows......

Comment

I think the club’s ambition is spot on, i mean we don’t have to worry about scoring much now as Wells has gone and our best of a bad bunch defender Leistner has gone so we will probably concede more and score less so 15th is very reachable at this point!

Comment

I think the club’s ambition is spot on, i mean we don’t have to worry about scoring much now as Wells has gone and our best of a bad bunch defender Leistner has gone so we will probably concede more and score less so 15th is very reachable at this point!
                    You must be a Brentford fan judging by your idiot posts .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

You must be a Brentford fan judging by your idiot posts .
                      I think maybe one of the old exiled members of this board (apologies if wrong).
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I was gonna suggest someone along those lines.
                        Are they banned then Fraggy?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I think maybe one of the old exiled members of this board (apologies if wrong).
                          Can’t you ban the idiot fraggy , most posters on here ok despite having different views .

Comment

Having a good season, we have a good manager and we have such good players? And we are 16th awesome job boys! Cant wait to spend another 600£ on a season ticket next season
                            i smell a Brentfart troll....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I was gonna suggest someone along those lines.
                              Are they banned then Fraggy?
                              I could be wrong, but I think only 1 of that bunch got banned, and a further 2 on pre mod, all the others are free to post under their old usernames.

The 2 on pre mod have not posted for a very long time, if they did, and their post is within site rules, their posts would get approved.

I am hoping I am wrong, as it's been a couple of years and I thought all had moved on and that they were happy with their own little corner of the internet.

As Stains says above, most active members on here are a good bunch, and differing views are always welcome.

Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X