Revenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenue

Maybe our revenue is way down this season and that is why these cuts in playing staff are
    being made,a liitle worrying to put it mildly.

Why would it be down this season? Our attendances and performances have been pretty static for a few years. I'm not saying our revenues are anything to brag about but I don't agree that they must have severely shrunk this season or been lower than envisaged.

Comment

Time for Tony to sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Why would it be down this season? Our attendances and performances have been pretty static for a few years. I'm not saying our revenues are anything to brag about but I don't agree that they must have severely shrunk this season or been lower than envisaged.
        I said MAYBE please read carefully

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Fans losing interest and becoming tired of the situation we are in.

Comment

I was going to Huddersfield until wells went back so that’s 4 of us not wasting our time and money.

Comment

Apart from Wells all are fringe players who have hardly kicked a ball in anger.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                Apart from Wells all are fringe players who have hardly kicked a ball in anger.
                Erh its a squad game

Comment

Wells scored a lot of goals he will be badly missed and the football going forward won’t be as good. We won’t win as many balls back at the front and long ball sides who put balls into our box will have more joy without BFG. Hope we survive...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Time for Tony to sell it
                    It doesn't matter who owns it if you are not allowed to spend money. Plus Tony is a minor shareholder.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

It doesn't matter who owns it if you are not allowed to spend money. Plus Tony is a minor shareholder.
                      See now this is where I'm getting a little confused Davie.
                      Is it we are skint, or is it we have plenty of dosh but can't spend it for ffp.
                      Some are saying we are skint or at least Tony is

Comment

See now this is where I'm getting a little confused Davie.
                        Is it we are skint, or is it we have plenty of dosh but can't spend it for ffp.
                        Some are saying we are skint or at least Tony is
                        Our owners are far from skint , just trying to stay within ffp rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Our owners are far from skint , just trying to stay within ffp rules.
                          You positive on that Stains?
                          well as positive as you can be?
                          Hope you are right

Comment

You positive on that Stains?
                            well as positive as you can be?
                            Hope you are right
                            Yes mate look at the ridiculous money they have spent since Fernandes turned up plus Amits money .

Comment

Owners love the club and are happy to spend but they are not allowed due to the FFP rules.

The club make a loss each week and I'm pretty sure it's being funding by the board, they don't have to stick around but they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X