No one incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Anyone you says we should rely on having one ,only one striker at the club is utterly nuts .of course we need a striker ,sign Parrott on loan.
    also anyone who says we are safe on 38 points is also utterly nuts
    100% agree.
    without a mobile striker QPR will find it harder to won games because the defence is almost nailed on to concede 2 per game.
    All this talk about spending in the summer is also pie in the sky.

QPR have been aware of the probable recall of Wells all through this window and clearly couldnt afford to buy him, and I think should have got another striker in especiall given that Mlaker has failed to impress Warburton. Unless the signing of Clarke is the club's answer.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
      Does the loan period end with the transfer window? I think we should be safe barring an absolute collapse (which could happen, it's QPR) as pointed out, if Hugill gets injured we will be in trouble so I think we need to bring a striker of some sort in on loan!
      I think we can bring in free agents from abroad, gator?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Anyone you says we should rely on having one ,only one striker at the club is utterly nuts .of course we need a striker ,sign Parrott on loan.
        also anyone who says we are safe on 38 points is also utterly nuts
        This!! Apart from calling other people nuts.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Peterborough were relegated with 54 points.
          Hence why i said take us past 50 points. I think we will easily surpass that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

This!! Apart from calling other people nuts.
            Yes maybe the word "nuts" is offensive ,I will change it now to "mad" instead

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtomos View Post
              Call back Oteh. Will give us Hugill, Oteh and Mlakar.

Maybe try out BOS up top?

Save the money till summer, we should have enough to take us past the 50 points mark.
              If Hugil gets injured and we only have potentially Oteh and Mlakar to pick from up front, then we are well and truly in deep s h i t!

Yes we could play BOS up front, if he stays! Presumably Clarke could play the wide BOS role? However, from what we have seen so far, he is no BOS right now. Our season could take a serious nose dive into the relegation zone sooner than we think if we are not scoring goals, as we inevitably won't be able to keep clean sheets with our current defence.

Comment

Yes maybe the word "nuts" is offensive ,I will change it now to "mad" instead
                On a second thought; I don`t know.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                X