Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has to be said Rangers.

That was crap.

We should be used to it by now, I didnt feel a lot because I was ready for it
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

To think we threw away a chance of a bit if cup excitement for that.

Comment

How can we go from great wins against Cardiff,Swansea and Leeds to
        Crap displays like tonight,S.Wed and away at the lot from Hounslow.....i despair

Comment

We are a team that is struggling for consistency we simply will not find when our defense is poor. It is not more complicated than that. The answer is to recruit a veteran goalie and one or two CB’s over the summer plus finding a defense coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            We are a team that is struggling for consistency we simply will not find when our defense is poor. It is not more complicated than that. The answer is to recruit a veteran goalie and one or two CB’s over the summer plus finding a defense coach.
            Kelly has done ok when called upon I feel, but get rid of Lumley and perhaps Dieng can give Kelly some competition for the jersey next season. Agree on the full backs, Kane has done better last couple of games with his delivery getting forward in wide areas, but his defending and positional sense as a defender is not all that. No idea what has happened to Manning as the player we had at the start of the season as he has gone backwards, and as much as I like Wallace as a FB he simply hasn't got the pace to stop a quick forward running at him.

The CB position is more worrying, we have Hall, Leistner, Barbet and Masterson. The latter should play alongside another CB, but who? All the other 3 have their faults. Would probably need to offload one of the others for an additional CB to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Kelly has done ok when called upon I feel, but get rid of Lumley and perhaps Dieng can give Kelly some competition for the jersey next season. Agree on the full backs, Kane has done better last couple of games with his delivery getting forward in wide areas, but his defending and positional sense as a defender is not all that. No idea what has happened to Manning as the player we had at the start of the season as he has gone backwards, and as much as I like Wallace as a FB he simply hasn't got the pace to stop a quick forward running at him.

The CB position is more worrying, we have Hall, Leistner, Barbet and Masterson. The latter should play alongside another CB, but who? All the other 3 have their faults. Would probably need to offload one of the others for an additional CB to come in.
              I can see there being plenty of coming and going this summer .Leistner will go and I’m pretty sure Halls contract is up and he would be one of the highest earners so don’t see him staying .Rangel and Cameron will also be released , then you have the loan players all returning to their clubs .So it looks like a busy summer ahead.

Comment

QPR frustrate me no end , good one day then hopeless . Saw the stats to last nite we had 100 more passes that tells me the defence were playing 5 a side again . We just don't move the ball forward quickly enough always allowing the oppo to get back in their shape . Now and again it clicks but more often than that we are too predictable . Martin keown said when he was at arsenal they would drill every day as a unit on how to defend and if possible it would be the same players . MW chops and changes every week
                Last edited by 72bus; 30-01-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  To think we threw away a chance of a bit if cup excitement for that.
                  That was my main gripe last week when I saw the selection for the FA Cup game. I know we nearly always lose at Blackburn and said we won't be contesting a play off place nor should we get sucked into a relegation fight (although that was before Wells was recalled), so it was more imprtant to me to prioritse the FA Cup in order to make further progress and picking up some much needed prize as well as tv monies along the way.

Of course MW had other views and rested Kelly, Wallace, BOS and vitally Wells who didn't even get a proper chance to end his loan spell with a last full game. All that so we can get last night's poor showing.

Comment

C'mon... Losing at Ewood on a bitter winter day is almost like a Standing Order - we've been doing it for years. My only irritation is not putting £50 on Rovers. I know it sounds treacherous to back the opposition but I feel that after 50 years of mostly misery I should be allowed to leverage a financial advantage from my in-depth knowledge of how truly awful we can be in certain circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      C'mon... Losing at Ewood on a bitter winter day is almost like a Standing Order - we've been doing it for years. My only irritation is not putting £50 on Rovers. I know it sounds treacherous to back the opposition but I feel that after 50 years of mostly misery I should be allowed to leverage a financial advantage from my in-depth knowledge of how truly awful we can be in certain circumstances.
                      Try that and rangers will pull one out of the bag when least expected

Comment

Working...
                      X