• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Paul Smyth
    Is absolutely not the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Would you rather Connor Washington ?

no...I’d prefer big Matt Smith but 7 in 24 for Millwall is on par with Hugill’s stats. Both pony.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
        Can’t believe we’re stuck with Hugill up front.
        I think it’s a massive worry....we need BOS, Chair and Eze to step up with the goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          Is absolutely not the answer...
          Trust me it is. Just not on the wing as before. Imagine Cardiff goal but most weeks...

Comment

Where's Shodipo these days ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Paul Smyth
              Three appearances for Wycombe this season might suggest he's not ready for the championship this season

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Three appearances for Wycombe this season might suggest he's not ready for the championship this season
                He's been injured I think.

Comment

Rangers getting a parrot to replace wells.
                  says it all really.

Comment

Have we still got the Brighton one or have we sent him packing ?

Comment

I’m a huge fan of Nakhi’s but it’s time to move on. He’s 30 years old. If we don’t get him for a minimal fee/free then let’s move on
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        I’m a huge fan of Nakhi’s but it’s time to move on. He’s 30 years old. If we don’t get him for a minimal fee/free then let’s move on
                        Apparently Burnley value him at around £3.5m as they have an option to extend his deal. That could just be paper talk though as I think £2m might be nearer the mark.
                        https://www.footballinsider247.com/b...for-brownhill/

What is the club actuallu doing with Mlakar? He isn't being selected and so far I have not seen anywhere that he has been sent back to Brighton. Not that I think he will be good enough from the rare appearances he has made.

Maybe we can ask Spurs for Troy Parrot. Or better still ask Chelsea for Giroud !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Apparently Burnley value him at around £3.5m as they have an option to extend his deal. That could just be paper talk though as I think £2m might be nearer the mark.
                          https://www.footballinsider247.com/b...for-brownhill/

What is the club actuallu doing with Mlakar? He isn't being selected and so far I have not seen anywhere that he has been sent back to Brighton. Not that I think he will be good enough from the rare appearances he has made.

Maybe we can ask Spurs for Troy Parrot. Or better still ask Chelsea for Giroud !!!!
                          My understanding is Mlakar did go back to Brighton???

All I can see is that he may go back in the Jan window.

Comment

Thinking about this overnight, I don't think we should chase him.
                            He's gone, move on.
                            Let's not forget up until a 2or3 weeks ago he couldn't score in a brothel.
                            Maybe the best bet is to get another prem youngster in

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

My understanding is Mlakar did go back to Brighton???

All I can see is that he may go back in the Jan window.
                              He still shows up on the squad list on the offish, whereas Wells and Scowen no longer do.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Thinking about this overnight, I don't think we should chase him.
                                He's gone, move on.
                                Let's not forget up until a 2or3 weeks ago he couldn't score in a brothel.
                                Maybe the best bet is to get another prem youngster in
                                swapping a striker with a goal every other game ratio this season for a 17 yr old kid from spurs mmm not so sure

Comment

Working...
                                X