Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All for supporting Hugill but boy he has the touch of a brick wall

Comment

Hopefully there is something in the works to bring in a decent striker on loan to replace Wells, he played well for us but I don't think we can afford him and he isn't that young! Now with Wells gone if too much quality is sold we could obviously really struggle, we still need to pick up possibly 15 points to ensure safety which is what most of would have been quite happy with at the start of the season!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Frankly we did well to have Wells for a season-and-a-half...... Not sure how we pulled it off really? Pain in the butt that he gets recalled midway through a "season long loan" - how does that bleeding well happen?????
        Anyway, BOS can go up front or in behind Hugill and Warburton can abandon his obsession with not shooting from more than 15 yards and instruct all players to shoot on sight. The way modern balls move about in the air it pees me off when players don't have a pop at goal when there's an opening.

Comment

Had he stayed he would have joined that rare species a 20 goal Season QPR striker

Comment

Can’t believe we’re stuck with Hugill up front.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
              Would you rather Connor Washington ?

Comment

Come on we used to have Patrick aygemang , Steve Slade and Leon clarke and priskin

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Come on we used to have Patrick aygemang , Steve Slade and Leon clarke and priskin
                  sums it up

Comment

If we sold on players at a decent price, we may have stood a chance in keeping Wells here.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      If we sold on players at a decent price, we may have stood a chance in keeping Wells here.
                      Not this again , if there is only one club willing to buy the player we have no choice . We have had to sell to avoid breaching ffp.

Comment

I think we messed up a bit with not deciding a price with Burnley to buy Wells. This because we knew his contract was up at the end of the season and we then could get him for free. 15 goals in 29 games changed that, 5 and no one would have cared. Easy to think about now six months later..

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          Frankly we did well to have Wells for a season-and-a-half...... Not sure how we pulled it off really? Pain in the butt that he gets recalled midway through a "season long loan" - how does that bleeding well happen?????
                          Anyway, BOS can go up front or in behind Hugill and Warburton can abandon his obsession with not shooting from more than 15 yards and instruct all players to shoot on sight. The way modern balls move about in the air it pees me off when players don't have a pop at goal when there's an opening.
                          I agree and think that BOS can probably play down the middle now that he seens to have grown in confidence and found his shooting boots.

Clarke can also play down the middle once he gets full match fitness.

Comment

I think it's been mentioned before, but bring back Smyth early, stick him out on the right and give Bos a slightly more central position sitting just of off Hugs.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That will end in many misfired shot, I`m afraid.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                I think it's been mentioned before, but bring back Smyth early, stick him out on the right and give Bos a slightly more central position sitting just of off Hugs.
                                So bring back Smyth and drop Eze or Chair? No point in bringing him back if you are not going to play him. Even if he has not played a full 90 mins for Wycombe yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X