Wells transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wells transfer

Club must think we were born yesterday! Saying that we dont normally talk bout transfer targets but now wells has been recalled we want to sign him lol pr stunt to appease the fans ,nothing more ! No way we can afford to sign him but club laying the ground work so when end of jan comes they can say we tried . This was always gonna be a problem going into a season without a striker owned by the club .

Still got time to look elsewhere

Comment

Been on the cards for weeks really. Club were talking about getting a striker we owned before Christmas, so they knew what was in the wind. Our only hope is Wells willing to take a pay cut (unlikely) to play where he is settled

Makes it weirder that he wasn't given the full 90 against the Wendys if we didn't need to rest him for Blackburn

Comment

I guess hoos can relate to not being wanted by Burnley. When he starts talking ffp that means we won't be signing him but we will pretend and try and keeps fans on side. Its not worth spending too much as he is nearly 30 but he is pretty clinical and we would struggle next season without him in our fight for survival
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I guess hoos can relate to not being wanted by Burnley. When he starts talking ffp that means we won't be signing him but we will pretend and try and keeps fans on side. Its not worth spending too much as he is nearly 30 but he is pretty clinical and we would struggle next season without him in our fight for survival
          Yeah dont go overboard breaking wage structure or transfer fee , and #### this rumour of using B O S as makeweight bait to sign Wells

Comment

Play him Friday, we win. Drawn against Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool = profit to go towards transfer.
            Don't play him. Get knocked out. He goes back to Burnley. We finish lower midtable.

Comment

Madness he didn't play the 90 Friday . Would be even more of a wee take if Wendy get a nice draw tonite

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Madness he didn't play the 90 Friday . Would be even more of a wee take if Wendy get a nice draw tonite
                If they get spurs away then Warburton should not be paid his handsome salary for 3 months, as no excuse for messing with starting lineup
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I like wells and appreciate how well he has done for us , sounds like were his preferred choice but were prob least likely to be able to afford him , rather spend the dough on shankland to be honest , said we should of got him while at ayr utd and would of been free , could prob still afford him now but would prob cost a couple of million if we dont get him this time we will never afford him ! Trust me this lad has everything needed to be a success

Comment

All this shankland talk has anyone actually seen him play cause the Scottish league ain't much cop especially division 1 in Scotland not even the spl it would be a massive step up for him

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                      All this shankland talk has anyone actually seen him play cause the Scottish league ain't much cop especially division 1 in Scotland not even the spl it would be a massive step up for him
                      I think Les has been up there a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

If they get spurs away then Warburton should not be paid his handsome salary for 3 months, as no excuse for messing with starting lineup
                        I don't think Wells played against Swansea when we won 5-1 did he?

Comment

Paul Smyth

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                            I have seen him play numerous times , although standard is completley different , his movement and hold up play is excellent , he is great in the air and certainly knows how to finish . Got to be worth a gamble , will certainly be better value than the 3m we shelled out for connor washington who cant even score in scotland

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                              Club must think we were born yesterday! Saying that we dont normally talk bout transfer targets but now wells has been recalled we want to sign him lol pr stunt to appease the fans ,nothing more ! No way we can afford to sign him but club laying the ground work so when end of jan comes they can say we tried . This was always gonna be a problem going into a season without a striker owned by the club .
                              Good job we rested him against Wednesday eh!...lol....think Burnley are looking to involve BOS in a deal for Nakki?

Comment

Working...
                              X