Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wells transfer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Paul Smyth
    Is absolutely not the answer...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

      Would you rather Connor Washington ?


      no...I’d prefer big Matt Smith but 7 in 24 for Millwall is on par with Hugill’s stats. Both pony.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by shanns View Post
        Can’t believe we’re stuck with Hugill up front.
        I think it’s a massive worry....we need BOS, Chair and Eze to step up with the goals.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          Is absolutely not the answer...
          Trust me it is. Just not on the wing as before. Imagine Cardiff goal but most weeks...

          Comment


          • #50
            Where's Shodipo these days ?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Paul Smyth
              Three appearances for Wycombe this season might suggest he's not ready for the championship this season

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                Three appearances for Wycombe this season might suggest he's not ready for the championship this season
                He's been injured I think.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Rangers getting a parrot to replace wells.
                  says it all really.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Have we still got the Brighton one or have we sent him packing ?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I’m a huge fan of Nakhi’s but it’s time to move on. He’s 30 years old. If we don’t get him for a minimal fee/free then let’s move on
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

                      LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by qpr View Post
                        I’m a huge fan of Nakhi’s but it’s time to move on. He’s 30 years old. If we don’t get him for a minimal fee/free then let’s move on
                        Apparently Burnley value him at around 3.5m as they have an option to extend his deal. That could just be paper talk though as I think 2m might be nearer the mark.
                        https://www.footballinsider247.com/b...for-brownhill/

                        What is the club actuallu doing with Mlakar? He isn't being selected and so far I have not seen anywhere that he has been sent back to Brighton. Not that I think he will be good enough from the rare appearances he has made.

                        Maybe we can ask Spurs for Troy Parrot. Or better still ask Chelsea for Giroud !!!!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                          Apparently Burnley value him at around 3.5m as they have an option to extend his deal. That could just be paper talk though as I think 2m might be nearer the mark.
                          https://www.footballinsider247.com/b...for-brownhill/

                          What is the club actuallu doing with Mlakar? He isn't being selected and so far I have not seen anywhere that he has been sent back to Brighton. Not that I think he will be good enough from the rare appearances he has made.

                          Maybe we can ask Spurs for Troy Parrot. Or better still ask Chelsea for Giroud !!!!
                          My understanding is Mlakar did go back to Brighton???

                          All I can see is that he may go back in the Jan window.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Thinking about this overnight, I don't think we should chase him.
                            He's gone, move on.
                            Let's not forget up until a 2or3 weeks ago he couldn't score in a brothel.
                            Maybe the best bet is to get another prem youngster in

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                              My understanding is Mlakar did go back to Brighton???

                              All I can see is that he may go back in the Jan window.
                              He still shows up on the squad list on the offish, whereas Wells and Scowen no longer do.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Thinking about this overnight, I don't think we should chase him.
                                He's gone, move on.
                                Let's not forget up until a 2or3 weeks ago he couldn't score in a brothel.
                                Maybe the best bet is to get another prem youngster in
                                swapping a striker with a goal every other game ratio this season for a 17 yr old kid from spurs mmm not so sure

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X