Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambition

What the club lacks at every level!

We have a side that contains Kane, Lumley, manning, ball and Cameron. All utter s hite so no point thinking ambition
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The side mirrors the ambition of our owners.....zero.

Comment

I think the ambition has to be to develop and improve young players (we are ).Develop and install an attacking brand of football (we are).Use the money from the sale of the players we have developed to improve the squad and make the club self sustainable, similar to Brentford.My own personal ambition is to not see Lumleyplay for us again.

Comment

I think we need to have a thread titled survival.
          That's all the club can afford to aim at, at the moment.
          Ambition in the traditional word, promotion etc is beyond us.
          Last edited by QPRDave; 25-01-2020, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Ambition for us is to maintain our championship status whilst doing our very best to balance the books.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We have a side that contains Kane, Lumley, manning, ball and Cameron. All utter s hite so no point thinking ambition
              That's a bit unfair,I think Manning is decent

Comment

and Ball.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  That's a bit unfair,I think Manning is decent
                  Wasnt last night not a left back by any stretch of the imagination

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    Ambition for us is to maintain our championship status whilst doing our very best to balance the books.
                    I'm with you on this sheep.

Some fans don't understand the FFP rules and what the club can and cannot spend.

Our owners are willing to spend but they are unable too due to the rules.

This is why a new ground is so important to our club, it will allow us that extra money.

When it comes to youth academy we are supposed to be up there in terms what we produce, the new training ground is a must too.

Comment

I don't see a new stadium on the cards or training ground which hasn't seen a spade yet so looks like we have accepted defeat on both as amit didn't even mention it in his interview.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I'm with you on this sheep.

Some fans don't understand the FFP rules and what the club can and cannot spend.

Our owners are willing to spend but they are unable too due to the rules.

This is why a new ground is so important to our club, it will allow us that extra money.

When it comes to youth academy we are supposed to be up there in terms what we produce, the new training ground is a must too.
                        I think the training facility is top priority. Even Bournemouth have had their moment in the sun with a stadium smaller than ours. Picking up these young lads released by premiership clubs and developing them for our use and future sale is true ambition for a club of our size.

We need top coaches to work with our U23s and they are top signings in my opinion.

We may get back to the premiership one day but to stay there beyond a few seasons is likely to be beyond us.

Comment

I think we have as much ambition as any other mid-table side in this division -working on a small budget and competing as much as we can while trying to improve in areas that our finances allow.

In fact, I'm actually glad we dont have the delusion we've had in the past....actually prefer where we are now as we will get better.

Comment

Shackled, Is what we are.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              I don't see a new stadium on the cards or training ground which hasn't seen a spade yet so looks like we have accepted defeat on both as amit didn't even mention it in his interview.
                              It's not as easy as it sounds though is it?

If it is then maybe someone who thinks it is can have a go?

Comment

Working...
                              X