Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOS Magic

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219289179982639106

I loved his barnstorming run towards their box that won us the free-kick that Nahki ended up scoring from.... that run kind of got overlooked in the hoo-ha about the handball. I love BOS and I'm hoping we can get through this window without losing him. He looks physically stronger every week and is developing into a seriously talented player. We'll inevitably lose him one day but as long as he goes for at least £25mil I won't really mind.

Comment

Oh, he really deserves a song doesn't he? I reckon Bright Osayi-Samuel fits nicely to that Seven Nation Army tune. So instead of "Oh Bobby Zamora" it's "Bright Osayi-Samuel"...... seems to have correct number of syllables and scans nicely I think and doesn't need the silly "oh" at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I loved his barnstorming run towards their box that won us the free-kick that Nahki ended up scoring from.... that run kind of got overlooked in the hoo-ha about the handball. I love BOS and I'm hoping we can get through this window without losing him. He looks physically stronger every week and is developing into a seriously talented player. We'll inevitably lose him one day but as long as he goes for at least £25mil I won't really mind.
        Agree, but I think QPR will need to tie him down to a 4-5 year contract in order to attract a fee of £25-30m for him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agree, but I think QPR will need to tie him down to a 4-5 year contract in order to attract a fee of £25-30m for him.
          He’s not going to sign a 4 or 5 year contract on the wages we pay when he could get a move to the premier league in the next year or so . His agent would be crazy to advise that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He’s not going to sign a 4 or 5 year contract on the wages we pay when he could get a move to the premier league in the next year or so . His agent would be crazy to advise that.
            A release clause will take care of that situation.
            Freeman signed a new deal before being sold as I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

A release clause will take care of that situation.
              Freeman signed a new deal before being sold as I recall.
              A new deal yes but not a 5 year contract , that’s my point .

Comment

That is a fair point yes.

Comment

Fair point, but he would only end up on the bench at most clubs in the Premiership (like Freeman, Smithies and Remy before them).

Comment

Hope he plays Tonite , this kid is hot . Gets u off your seat . Improves every game

Comment

Working...
                    X