Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro fans

Amazing support,

4,000 at Spuds on Tuesday and 1,700 at the Fools last night, got me wondering, what does it take for a club to generate that passion and commitment. Something we sadly lack.

Booooooooooooo

It's a civic pride thing. They're representing their football club AND town..... Boro is an intrinsic part of their identity, culture and identity. If Scunthorpe got to cup final they'd suddenly have 20/30,000 fans making the trip - loads of those "fans" would be people who have possibly never been to Glanford Park but want to be part of a community celebratory event.
    Unfortunately, as a small London enclave we don't generate that tight attachment to Shepherds Bush. Most of us probably weren't born in The Bush or live there so do not have e geographic focal point that binds us together like provincial clubs do.

Comment

Bo0dROpIIAAcyik.jpg

Comment

how many of those will be at Blackburn in a few weeks?

Booooooooooooo

Comment

Me

Comment

what is this guff?

I was up at Middlesboro the season we won the title. Adel spaked them off the park 4-0 I think. Souless stadium 1/4 full of inbreds and freaks.

Yeh, love to be like Boro.

Comment

Met some boro at England away sound lads , I don't think many of our fans our local anymore . One of my boys lives local and it's a dangerous place

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                what is this guff?

I was up at Middlesboro the season we won the title. Adel spaked them off the park 4-0 I think. Souless stadium 1/4 full of inbreds and freaks.

Yeh, love to be like Boro.
                Talking about 2 midweek games in London, you surely must agreed that is great support Bakes?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Met some boro at England away sound lads , I don't think many of our fans our local anymore . One of my boys lives local and it's a dangerous place

Said it once before and got pelters for it, but I stand by what I said.

Shepherds Bush is a complete Shoite hole and I'm glad I don't live anywhere near it.

Comment

When I come I'm in and out , my boy has some horror stories .. not just the bush but lots of other areas gone downhill... Lived in roehampton for years now it's a ghost town at nite full of hoodies and junkies

Comment

Most of them probably live in the south after leaving that sh1te hole for a better life.

Comment

Working...
                      X