We are talking west ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are talking west ham

New GK Martin, what do you think, better than JL?

Booooooooooooooo

Really?...Ex Mk Dons keeper?
    Alvin Martin's son, recently made his prem debut, at about the age of 30.
    Experienced I suppose. Not sure really.
    Kept a clean sheet on that debut, but then didn't have QPR's defence in front him did he
    Thanks for the update boo

Comment

He has the same haunted expression and glazed over eyes as Lumley has. We don't need another nervous jittery goalie on the books.

Comment

You mean West Hams fourth team Keeper who was back up at Millwall last year. Has never commanded a transfer fee in his life. Definitely not better than anyone we have on our books at the moment.

Comment

Surely we can’t afford to have 5 keepers on our books. Lumley, Kelly, Barnes, Dieng, and this Martin? I’m calling BS

Comment

Could be selling one. Lumley perhaps

Comment

They’re throwing in a ball boy and £500k for Eze..it’s happening all over again

Comment

How about bringing Nigel Martin out of retirement
                beatmydemons.com

Comment

Best keeper we could get is ours and he’s on loan at Doncaster. Stick with Kelly till the summer. We aren’t going up or down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    Best keeper we could get is ours and he’s on loan at Doncaster. Stick with Kelly till the summer. We aren’t going up or down.
                    Rich have you seen anything of Dieng to make a judgement on him or just going on reviews from Doncaster supporters. I agree with you it should be Kelly until the end of the season now and review it then .

Comment

I thought Kelly played really well yesterday and seemed full of confidence. This chap must be back up to Kelly. Surely Joanna must be on his way out during Jan.

Comment

Yep seen him Stainrod and he’s very good. If we were struggling then I would invest in a keeper or bring Dieng back but I think we will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          I thought Kelly played really well yesterday and seemed full of confidence. This chap must be back up to Kelly. Surely Joanna must be on his way out during Jan.
                          I agree and also agree that I would rather recall Dieng than bring in this keeper

Comment

Working...
                          X