Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit Bhatia Talks

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...ahead-to-2020/

The Rangers chairman explained: “I’m really pleased with how Mark has come in, the changes that he’s made, the style of football that we’re playing, the opportunity that he’s given to the young players, the development of the young players.

Amit-Bhatia.jpg

Don’t want to hear all that , let’s get Matt Smith back and bang it long .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
      Don’t want to hear all that , let’s get Matt Smith back and bang it long .
      Did you not post a moaners thread ?

Comment

Maybe get Adel back?

Comment

It's all very well saying nice things about the manager and style of football etc, but I would really like to hear more about what is happening with the new training facilities and new stadium tbh.

They should, imo, make H&F a reasonable offer to buy the LC stadium if the council continues to dither. The club is being stifled by these FFP rules and really need to get a new ground to generate a bigger income.

Also, the new training ground if it ever happens, should attract & develop better youngsters that can help the club on and off the pitch (after they get prised away for decent tranfer fees and compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            It's all very well saying nice things about the manager and style of football etc, but I would really like to hear more about what is happening with the new training facilities and new stadium tbh.

They should, imo, make H&F a reasonable offer to buy the LC stadium if the council continues to dither. The club is being stifled by these FFP rules and really need to get a new ground to generate a bigger income.

Also, the new training ground if it ever happens, should attract & develop better youngsters that can help the club on and off the pitch (after they get prised away for decent tranfer fees and compensation.
            Agree you have to wonder how serious we are about a new training ground and new stadium when you see other clubs like Brentford getting on with it .

Comment

Agree you have to wonder how serious we are about a new training ground and new stadium when you see other clubs like Brentford getting on with it .
              Yes, and Luton are the next club to overtake QPR in the new stadium stakes.

Comment

You know they've been planning their stadium since around 2000 right and Luton since 1955...lol

Comment

I agree with Amit on having to change club policy youth MW etc, however we really need to move forwards on infrastructure and facilities stadium if we ever going to really progress.

I can remember watching Sean Dyche they bought and sold Austin etc and invested in training ground before playing staff and it was probably Hoos that sorted most of it. Either we dealing with the wrong people or not paying backhanders. I know every body bangs on about staying local etc but ffs were going nowhere season after season at OOC warren farm etc. either cut loses on what we want locally or bite the bullet and go elsewhere

Comment

Amit is a Gem. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post

You know they've been planning their stadium since around 2000 right and Luton since 1955...lol
                      Chris Wright was talking about a new stadium in 1996!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Chris Wright was talking about a new stadium in 1996!
                        One man talking about it doesn't compare to actual proposed plans like Brentford. We didn't formally propose our new stadium until 2011 or something like that - they still have 10 years on us!

Comment

Working...
                        X