Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby charged

With ffp breaches.
    I hate this ridiculous restraint of a business, and the efl are basically making football an uneven and fixed playing field, for want of a better word.
    But I have no love for these clowns, who have cheated, lied and decieved all of us.
    We, were absolutely hammered, but we didn't try to trick or deceive the lge.
    But you watch, this lot like brum, will get bugger all, a small fine or deduction, and then it's forgotten
    We have been penalised for years to come.

A 9 point deduction is likely ,that would be great news for us

Comment

19 would be better

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        With ffp breaches.
        I hate this ridiculous restraint of a business, and the efl are basically making football an uneven and fixed playing field, for want of a better word.
        But I have no love for these clowns, who have cheated, lied and decieved all of us.
        We, were absolutely hammered, but we didn't try to trick or deceive the lge.
        But you watch, this lot like brum, will get bugger all, a small fine or deduction, and then it's forgotten
        We have been penalised for years to come.
        Exactly, we were just plain stupid but Derby have been deceitful and arrogant, hope they get record points deductions and massive fine for trying to deceive the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Exactly, we were just plain stupid but Derby have been deceitful and arrogant, hope they get record points deductions and massive fine for trying to deceive the system.
          My view too Kit

Comment

The amount of stick we got during the playoff season was outrageous!

Many fans and commentators taking the moral high ground will be eating a big slice of humble pie.

Give it a few seasons and we'll be reaping the rewards!

Comment

I hope they throw the book at them , they can barely pay their staff , sold there ground back to their owner and still bring Rooney in on massive wages , they have been taking the ####.

Comment

Isn't Rooney being paid by a betting company the same as 3rd party owner ship

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsmanjake View Post
                  Isn't Rooney being paid by a betting company the same as 3rd party owner ship
                  He is but it’s just another way of them avoiding ffp .

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                    The amount of stick we got during the playoff season was outrageous!

Many fans and commentators taking the moral high ground will be eating a big slice of humble pie.

Give it a few seasons and we'll be reaping the rewards!
                    This!! That`s why we should stop the infighting (Note to myself) when we lose a match. Patience is key.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

This!! That`s why we should stop the infighting (Note to myself) when we lose a match. Patience is key.
                      This is the point I was making when I posted my thread about all the moaners .Fans need to appreciate the route we are trying to go down regarding blooding our own youngsters and keeping a tight budget .Yes big mistakes have been made in previous years but we are moving on . Didn’t stop a few posters disagreeing though .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

This is the point I was making when I posted my thread about all the moaners .Fans need to appreciate the route we are trying to go down regarding blooding our own youngsters and keeping a tight budget .Yes big mistakes have been made in previous years but we are moving on . Didn’t stop a few posters disagreeing though .
                        Agree with what you say but isn't it far more satisfying to wallow in the mistakes of the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yes Indeed , QPR are making progress, although it`s about taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back atm.. .
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Derby going to squirm out of it saying they had EFL approval all the way...
                            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

They will, deceitful sheepy turds

Comment

Working...
                              X