Leeds up next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds up next

It seems that Leeds do not have a striker. Dunno why they let Roofe go but they don't seem to have replaced him. Anyway, knowing our luck they'll sign two potent number 9s before Saturday and they'll both score. Is there any cut-off time this week after which new signings can't start on Saturday.
    Suppose it cuts both ways... we could sign a solid centre-half and same question applies.

Great work rate with bamford but hes hit and miss in front of goal , Jarrod Bowen would be a good signing for them ..

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Great work rate with bamford but hes hit and miss in front of goal , Jarrod Bowen would be a good signing for them ..
      I’m amazed Bowen hasn’t been snapped up by now , he’s been quality for a few seasons .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        It seems that Leeds do not have a striker. Dunno why they let Roofe go but they don't seem to have replaced him. Anyway, knowing our luck they'll sign two potent number 9s before Saturday and they'll both score. Is there any cut-off time this week after which new signings can't start on Saturday.
        Suppose it cuts both ways... we could sign a solid centre-half and same question applies.
        Player must be registered with the EFL and confirmed as everything in order by 12noon on the day before a match.

Comment

They are after Che Adams.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            They are after Che Adams.
            They are a good side who create plenyu of chances and will no doubt do this even more against QPR. Hopefully none of their players will have their shooting boots on and will miss their chances as they did against Arsenal.

However, they will sign a striker in time for the game and whether that is Che Adams or someone else ( Newcastle want to loan out Dwight Gayle and Leeds can afford him) I expect he will play against QPR and face Hall and Cameron. QPR won't be signing a decent centre back any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

They are a good side who create plenyu of chances and will no doubt do this even more against QPR. Hopefully none of their players will have their shooting boots on and will miss their chances as they did against Arsenal.

However, they will sign a striker in time for the game and whether that is Che Adams or someone else ( Newcastle want to loan out Dwight Gayle and Leeds can afford him) I expect he will play against QPR and face Hall and Cameron. QPR won't be signing a decent centre back any time soon.
              John Guidett is also mentioned in connection to Leeds now. More to the point: I really hope we will limit the number of chances the tend to create, but I really fear that they will run rings around our defence if given the chance. AGAIN Chosing the right team will be crucial on Saturday, and hopefully Clark at some point can play a part? Maybe, maybe not..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I'm confident we can contain Leeds and Bamford is no better than Connor Washington so I have little concern at all, indeed they have begun falling apart again and I'm excited to be playing them as their annual collapse sets in. I just have this nagging doubt the blighters will get hold of a proper striker in the next 64 hours or so. Fingers crossed they don't.

Comment

This is QPR so don't rule anything out.

Comment

EOLuYWsXUAEMjwA.jpg

Comment

https://qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/may-...some-qpr-fans/

Comment

Bit cagey playing a goal keeper innit!? Should play Hall in goal really.

Comment

If we score first we have a slim chance.However given their high energy intense game i think we will capitulate as we wont be able to match their high energy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            If we score first we have a slim chance.However given their high energy intense game i think we will capitulate as we wont be able to match their high energy game.
                            We beat them last season , we played really well that nite

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              When I went to school in the 70s btw, not the 40s in case I get smart #### replies.
                              Our school team played 5 up front
                              Winger... Inside forward... Center forward... Inside forward...Winger.
                              3 midfielders, 2 defenders...and a Gk
                              Might have been just Cornwall doing this, we always take a while to catch up.
                              Bought a video recorder last week

Comment

Working...
                              X