No announcement yet.

To all the moaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brentford model and how they do their business has left us in the shadows for years . Football is more exciting this season and we have some players that excite at times but never seem to be consistent . Yesterday we had no answer to Brentford in the 1st half and it could of been 5 at half time .our strengths have been getting the ball to bos in the last couple of games didn't see this y'day . We were all over the place at times . Where as with Brentford everyone seems to know their job

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Stainrod, I’m going to be honest and say you are the only user on this forum I really dislike

You put a spin on everything and to be frank we as a club are poorly ran from Tony & Amit to ultimately Les Ferdinand hence why we struggle and why we are poor

Look at Brentford buying players for cheap and selling them for maximum value and then replacing doing this over and over. This model also means they can keep buying better and better players whilst still selling again for high value

Our business model is a joke and it’s the clubs fault. Im NOT accepting our budget is this, Brentford on paper should be terrible and almost relegation certain but they aren’t because they plan smart and their business model is smart

Stop spinning things into positives because to be brutally honest you make your own luck and we’re crap because we aren’t smart. As a high up manger in a huge and well known UK company I find it hard to accept what QPR do as acceptable because from my work brain it’s a shambles
      This mucker is bang on the money ,

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        I would say if we do sell Eze the money won’t be put back in to invest on players, we are still balancing the books
        My thoughts exactly,how you doing?

Comment

Half the teams in this division have some sort of sob story or tale of woe to trot out. I always keep it simple and look at the teams that have average gates of 10-15K and compare us to them, feels like I'm comparing "like with like". Anyway, it persistently irritates me how PNE can bob along most seasons sniffing round the play-offs whilst we spend most seasons sniffing around the bottom half of table with half-an-eye on the trapdoor...... it doesn't make sense and it doesn't explain how a Brentford side can look sharper, hungrier, more potent, more organised and more effective than us? I don't mind getting schooled or battered by teams that manifestly have significantly better resources than us but getting done by Barnsley for Christ's sake is just unacceptable and indicatory of us hugely underperforming. It's not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Half the teams in this division have some sort of sob story or tale of woe to trot out. I always keep it simple and look at the teams that have average gates of 10-15K and compare us to them, feels like I'm comparing "like with like". Anyway, it persistently irritates me how PNE can bob along most seasons sniffing round the play-offs whilst we spend most seasons sniffing around the bottom half of table with half-an-eye on the trapdoor...... it doesn't make sense and it doesn't explain how a Brentford side can look sharper, hungrier, more potent, more organised and more effective than us? I don't mind getting schooled or battered by teams that manifestly have significantly better resources than us but getting done by Barnsley for Christ's sake is just unacceptable and indicatory of us hugely underperforming. It's not good enough.
            So would you rather be in Barnsleys position or ours?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Do you aspire to follow in the footsteps of the great Preston North End , that have never even been in the premier league .

Comment

We don't learn from our mistakes or play to ur strengths , was saying to my mate look that's 8 or 9 passes and it's gone back to our keeper ,but can't play this way when u are behind, we need to continue to get it to our flair players . Our goal came from bos's skill as we moved it quickly ..rangers are far to predictable playing 5 a side at the back allowing the oppo to get back into shape

Comment

Stainrod, I’m going to be honest and say you are the only user on this forum I really dislike

You put a spin on everything and to be frank we as a club are poorly ran from Tony & Amit to ultimately Les Ferdinand hence why we struggle and why we are poor

Look at Brentford buying players for cheap and selling them for maximum value and then replacing doing this over and over. This model also means they can keep buying better and better players whilst still selling again for high value

Our business model is a joke and it’s the clubs fault. Im NOT accepting our budget is this, Brentford on paper should be terrible and almost relegation certain but they aren’t because they plan smart and their business model is smart

Stop spinning things into positives because to be brutally honest you make your own luck and we’re crap because we aren’t smart. As a high up manger in a huge and well known UK company I find it hard to accept what QPR do as acceptable because from my work brain it’s a shambles
                  is this for real? This is a forum to talk all things QPR some you may agree with and some you might not but to dig out a fellow supporter who always gives an honest opinion whether I agree or not is pretty low ! Congratulations on your high flying job too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

is this for real? This is a forum to talk all things QPR some you may agree with and some you might not but to dig out a fellow supporter who always gives an honest opinion whether I agree or not is pretty low ! Congratulations on your high flying job too.
                    Well said Kit , that was a bit of a strange post .

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

My thoughts exactly,how you doing?

good mate hope your well
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Do you aspire to follow in the footsteps of the great Preston North End , that have never even been in the premier league .
                        "the great Preston North End" as you sarcastically put, have never been in the Premier, no.

But I think if you look at their roll of honour compared to ours then YES we should definitely be aspiring to be like them.
                        Even though a long time ago they have achieved a damn site more than we have.

League Champions 1889, 1890
                        Division One Runners-up 1891, 1892, 1893, 1906, 1953, 1958

FA Cup Winners 1889, 1938
                        FA Cup Finalists 1888, 1922, 1937, 1954, 1964

War Cup Winners 1941

Lancashire Cup Winners 1887, 1893, 1895, 1900, 1996

Division Two Champions 1904, 1913, 1951, 2000

Division Three Champions 1971, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

"the great Preston North End" as you sarcastically put, have never been in the Premier, no.

But I think if you look at their roll of honour compared to ours then YES we should definitely be aspiring to be like them.
                          Even though a long time ago they have achieved a damn site more than we have.

League Champions 1889, 1890
                          Division One Runners-up 1891, 1892, 1893, 1906, 1953, 1958

FA Cup Winners 1889, 1938
                          FA Cup Finalists 1888, 1922, 1937, 1954, 1964

War Cup Winners 1941

Lancashire Cup Winners 1887, 1893, 1895, 1900, 1996

Division Two Champions 1904, 1913, 1951, 2000

Division Three Champions 1971, 1996
                          Going back decades is pushing it a bit .

Comment

So your not a Top Company Director anymore, oh well and you dislike the Rodman for staying positive, Mmm not exactly what one would expect from a High Flyer is it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Going back decades is pushing it a bit .

My point is, that to mock "the great Preston North End" just because they haven't been in the Premier League is ignorant of the fact that they have achieved a lot more than we have.

The Premeir league is just a fancy title.
                              It still simply represents the top League in England.

The top League that we came runner up in just once in our 138 year history.
                              The same top League that PNE have won twice and been runners up 6 times in 140 years.

Yes please, I'd aspire to 2 League titles and 6 runners up spots sometime in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                We can get a decent squad together but it might take player sales of £15m every two seasons to achieve it. I think yesterdays game shows that Eze is by no means top dog in the championship if premiership teams what to buy in Jan.
                                Mucker he would have ran us tagged if he had been in Brentford shirt yesterday , anybody could have seen he was a good player in a poor team having a poor day

Comment

Working...
                                X