To all the moaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all the moaners

We have one of the lowest budgets in the division, we spent a massive £50k in the summer on a goalkeeper and we are a team made up of loans , free transfers and kids having cleared out all our big earners in the summer.Having said all that I am excited about our future I believe we have a good manager that needs this summer to bring in a few quality additions to add to the talented crop of youngsters we have right now.Im sure at least one of those players will leave this summer but that’s the QPR way and as long as we can improve the squad from that sale then that’s fine by me .Its what Brentford have been doing for a few years now .So keep the faith and thank god we are no longer watching Boswinga , Barton ,Swp ,Etc.

Totally agree Stainrod & well put

Comment

We can get a decent squad together but it might take player sales of £15m every two seasons to achieve it. I think yesterdays game shows that Eze is by no means top dog in the championship if premiership teams what to buy in Jan.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        We can get a decent squad together but it might take player sales of £15m every two seasons to achieve it. I think yesterdays game shows that Eze is by no means top dog in the championship if premiership teams what to buy in Jan.
        i have zero confidence this ownership team will get £15m per season on player sales based on the last 10 years....

Comment

Stainrod, I’m going to be honest and say you are the only user on this forum I really dislike

You put a spin on everything and to be frank we as a club are poorly ran from Tony & Amit to ultimately Les Ferdinand hence why we struggle and why we are poor

Look at Brentford buying players for cheap and selling them for maximum value and then replacing doing this over and over. This model also means they can keep buying better and better players whilst still selling again for high value

Our business model is a joke and it’s the clubs fault. Im NOT accepting our budget is this, Brentford on paper should be terrible and almost relegation certain but they aren’t because they plan smart and their business model is smart

Stop spinning things into positives because to be brutally honest you make your own luck and we’re crap because we aren’t smart. As a high up manger in a huge and well known UK company I find it hard to accept what QPR do as acceptable because from my work brain it’s a shambles
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            based on one quiet game?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Stainrod, I’m going to be honest and say you are the only user on this forum I really dislike

You put a spin on everything and to be frank we as a club are poorly ran from Tony & Amit to ultimately Les Ferdinand hence why we struggle and why we are poor

Look at Brentford buying players for cheap and selling them for maximum value and then replacing doing this over and over. This model also means they can keep buying better and better players whilst still selling again for high value

Our business model is a joke and it’s the clubs fault. Im NOT accepting our budget is this, Brentford on paper should be terrible and almost relegation certain but they aren’t because they plan smart and their business model is smart

Stop spinning things into positives because to be brutally honest you make your own luck and we’re crap because we aren’t smart. As a high up manger in a huge and well known UK company I find it hard to accept what QPR do as acceptable because from my work brain it’s a shambles
              He's entitled to his opinion as much as you. Why does what you do for a living makes your opinion better than his?

Our club has been run much better for a couple of years now. We all know the shambolic history but it will take a long while to turn it around and make it sustainable.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

i have zero confidence this ownership team will get £15m per season on player sales based on the last 10 years....
                Every two seasons I thought. One Eze every two years?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

based on one quiet game?
                  Not specifically, but he should be shinning in the big games. The lads Bowen and Watkins are ahead of Eze in my humble opinion and be better suited to the higher tempo and intensity of the Prem???

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Not going to get personal but the fact you think your job gives you more credibility than others posters says it all .

Comment

I don't want to shift the conversation too far off topic, but I think we need to forget about Eze. He's one player and if we're to progress we need a TEAM. Also, at this level a player like BOS is far more effective. We don't know how much we'll get for Eze but one thing is for sure if we get 50mil or 50k it's useless to us if we can't spend it well.

Comment

I think the question we have to ask is are we better than we were a year ago and will we better moving forward? I am pleased with the clear out of high wages and generally like the squad we have better than the previous one, at the start of the season we looked certain to be in a relegation battle and so far we have stayed out of that despite some lean spells, that speaks well for MW! If we sell assets below what we should I certainly will moan because that impedes what we can build on with smart buys from sales! I generally have a good feeling going forward, some smart business with the proper players brought in to positions of need and this team could be quite good, I won't stop moaning when we give away stupid goals and drop points though!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          Not going to get personal but the fact you think your job gives you more credibility than others posters says it all .
                          That qpr geezer a complete and utter tossa Stainrod, him & his job & that about sums him up

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I think the question we have to ask is are we better than we were a year ago and will we better moving forward? I am pleased with the clear out of high wages and generally like the squad we have better than the previous one, at the start of the season we looked certain to be in a relegation battle and so far we have stayed out of that despite some lean spells, that speaks well for MW! If we sell assets below what we should I certainly will moan because that impedes what we can build on with smart buys from sales! I generally have a good feeling going forward, some smart business with the proper players brought in to positions of need and this team could be quite good, I won't stop moaning when we give away stupid goals and drop points though!
                            Totally agree. Been a shambles for years but looks like we are crawling out way out of that.

Comment

I would say if we do sell Eze the money won’t be put back in to invest on players, we are still balancing the books
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X