X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Leeds United Special Restrictio

Hey Guys,
    I hope you can help me out.
    We are some Friends from Germany coming to London next weekend and wanted to see some live football on the Loftus Road.
    Unfortunately there is this restriction for the game next saturday that you had to be on their database before December 23th.
    Can anyone tell me if we got the chance to get some tikets at the matchday?Or get some tickets on other ways?
    I mean there are still a lot of tickets on the seat map!
    Greetings from Germany

Leeds fans won't be welcome in home areas.

Comment

Originally posted by NM05 View Post
      Hey Guys,
      I hope you can help me out.
      We are some Friends from Germany coming to London next weekend and wanted to see some live football on the Loftus Road.
      Unfortunately there is this restriction for the game next saturday that you had to be on their database before December 23th.
      Can anyone tell me if we got the chance to get some tikets at the matchday?Or get some tickets on other ways?
      I mean there are still a lot of tickets on the seat map!
      Greetings from Germany
      Best to ring the Box Office to clarify.

+44208 740 261

Comment

Last season there were loads of Leeds fans in the West paddocks , let's hope the club have learnt from this ....why not go to Fulham on the Friday nite

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Last season there were loads of Leeds fans in the West paddocks , let's hope the club have learnt from this ....why not go to Fulham on the Friday nite
          At least their money goes to Qpr.. hopefully they were made unwelcome
          beatmydemons.com

Comment

[QUOTE=SeamansGloves;n2531453]

At least their money goes to Qpr.. hopefully they were made unwelcome[ is it worth the trouble to earn a few hundred quid

Comment

[QUOTE=72bus;n2531462]
              Originally posted by SeamansGloves View Post

At least their money goes to Qpr.. hopefully they were made unwelcome[ is it worth the trouble to earn a few hundred quid
              not really tbh. just the thought of those ecky thump types in our ends riles me, so i was trying to take a positive out of it
              beatmydemons.com

Comment

Not even subtle at trying to get tickets in our end trouble is too smudged up to even give them a clump without risking a 3 year ban

Comment

Was talking to a couple of them ( in our end) last season , they have same points system as us for away tkts. They said they could of sold their allocation twice over so have to buy them rip off prices from their own fans ... They couldn't believe that they bought them on the day from LR in home ends nor could I given their reputation for trouble

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Yes and they should of been ejected by the stewards

Comment

Working...
                    X