If....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If....

MW starts Lumley, Cameron and Manning next week, while sitting Kelly, Wallace and Masterson, we will have the answer: he doesn’t care what the rest of the world is seeing.

Cameron, like Rangel, is too old to be anything but a spot starter.

Manning has not looked right for the better part of 3 months. Play him in misfield versus LB, or either sell or bench him.

Lumley? He is unsure, unsteady, and single-handedly depressing every person rooting for his team. Send him out on loan and hope he finds himself. But he must be benched now and, short of an injury to Kelly, remain benched for the remainder of this season.

Absolute rubbish, Cameron proved himself at RB against Cardiff and is possibly the best option there after Rangel.

As for Lumley, put a proper back 4 in front of him instead of 3 midfielders and Hall (who is appalling) then see how he is

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Absolute rubbish, Cameron proved himself at RB against Cardiff and is possibly the best option there after Rangel.

As for Lumley, put a proper back 4 in front of him instead of 3 midfielders and Hall (who is appalling) then see how he is
      I agree but passing back to lumley is killing us and him just leave it alone

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

So with a proper back four in front of him he will turn v into a keeper who can kick, punch, catch, save, command his box and save the odd penalty, wow if we ever have a proper back four I think I’ll apply for the job .

lumpley is a very poor keeper and maybe he ain’t helped by the poor defence in front of him but hey when called upon he should do what he’s paid to do.

I agree with your analogy of Hall though, for me he’s a weak link that gets over looked week in week out, I truly believe he is our worst CD.

As for Cameron let’s not get to excited on about one game at RB as it was against a opposition.

Comment

Unfortunately Joe cannot break his habit of poor clearances going to the opposition, I am not digging at him its just a fact. It's cost us a few goals this season and put us under pressure many times, eradicate it and he would be Ok, he just can't stop doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
            MW starts Lumley, Cameron and Manning next week, while sitting Kelly, Wallace and Masterson, we will have the answer: he doesn’t care what the rest of the world is seeing.

Cameron, like Rangel, is too old to be anything but a spot starter.

Manning has not looked right for the better part of 3 months. Play him in misfield versus LB, or either sell or bench him.

Lumley? He is unsure, unsteady, and single-handedly depressing every person rooting for his team. Send him out on loan and hope he finds himself. But he must be benched now and, short of an injury to Kelly, remain benched for the remainder of this season.

I think he does see what the rest of the world sees, but won't publicly pick out individuals and hammer them.
            Quite rightly so tbf.
            I think he sees, well infact I know he sees players not carrying out his game plans, as he has said so.
            And because of that we are being beaten easily.
            Now I know we didn't get close enough to them yesterday, but is that because they have found a way to nullify the press or we didn't press as a unit?

Comment

Working...
            X