Award for Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Award for Paladini

Will Gianni be getting another award this year from the fans as he certainly deserves one and how good it is that Flavio and Bernie seem so happy with his services.

have you got a licence to be fishing out there?

Comment

Are you and Funky bored?
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I'm designing it this week Paul.

To think some were against him getting any recognition for saving the football club.

The mans a genius and will go down in history as our finest ever chairman a man of the people.

I'm surprised he has stayed so loyal to the club given his fantastic record in the transfer market.

Bravo Gianni ....10 more years
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

inside?
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Good one Writtle

Comment

not sure

can you list these great things he has done this season so i can make an informed decision
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

supposing he can only spend what FB says he can, not a lot

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  not sure

can you list these great things he has done this season so i can make an informed decision

Wayne Routledge deal

Comment

not bad

i got another

borrowdale deal

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      Wayne Routledge deal
                      According to Wayne today it was Sousa who sold the club to him and made him decide to join.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Award should go to Pete, MYU, Scott and Funky for being his favourite pets.

Comment

If the Sporting Director has the responsibility for signing players, it is essential that the person has PROVEN coaching skills, man management and football club management skills.

He/she must be able to fully understand how the clubs Coaching staff will be able to integrate any player into the current squad, enabling the best from the new players skills, making sure skills compliment the existing squad and being able to see how the new player can improve the financial standing of the club. He/she can not do this unless they have full proven experience of coaching. Ideally, the Sporting Director should also have proven football management experience.

The Sporting Director has to be independant of any outside influences and even though they need an intimate knowledge of the agents system, he/she should not have been an agent previously to avoid calls of irregularities, even though he/she may be totally 'clean', it would be too easy for protagonists to slur the integrity of the Sporting Director and thus the Board of Directors and thus the club.

The Sporting Director must be independant from fans groups and cliques. He/she must have their terms of reference set by the Board and work in partnership with the coaching staff, but then use proven coaching and club managerial skills to set direction that fits into the business plan. The Sporting Director must remain independant of the influence of fans as he/she must be able to set direction of the sport of the club which sometimes will contradict fans wishes. Fans groups and cliques should have an independant avenue to the Board through non executive directors.

This is a basic set of prerequisites for a successful Sporting Director that are all too obvious and proven. Sometimes clubs that run with the Sporting Director system can promote from within, but it is usually more successful if the role is filled from outside the club.

Comment

nice avatar rblock

where has that job description come from, seems very sensible to me

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                              If the Sporting Director has the responsibility for signing players, it is essential that the person has PROVEN coaching skills, man management and football club management skills.

He/she must be able to fully understand how the clubs Coaching staff will be able to integrate any player into the current squad, enabling the best from the new players skills, making sure skills compliment the existing squad and being able to see how the new player can improve the financial standing of the club. He/she can not do this unless they have full proven experience of coaching. Ideally, the Sporting Director should also have proven football management experience.

The Sporting Director has to be independant of any outside influences and even though they need an intimate knowledge of the agents system, he/she should not have been an agent previously to avoid calls of irregularities, even though he/she may be totally 'clean', it would be too easy for protagonists to slur the integrity of the Sporting Director and thus the Board of Directors and thus the club.

The Sporting Director must be independant from fans groups and cliques. He/she must have their terms of reference set by the Board and work in partnership with the coaching staff, but then use proven coaching and club managerial skills to set direction that fits into the business plan. The Sporting Director must remain independant of the influence of fans as he/she must be able to set direction of the sport of the club which sometimes will contradict fans wishes. Fans groups and cliques should have an independant avenue to the Board through non executive directors.

This is a basic set of prerequisites for a successful Sporting Director that are all too obvious and proven. Sometimes clubs that run with the Sporting Director system can promote from within, but it is usually more successful if the role is filled from outside the club.
                              Sounds like a dig at certain people and their relationships!

Comment

Working...
                              X