Could this change things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this change things?

With players leaving or wanting to join?

Hope so.

Comment

It's tough to say, taking nothing away from our performance, it was against a Swans side that are probably more interested in their upcoming Welsh derby and a push for the play offs but a few things stood out for me: Masterton was solid as a CB, Chair pulled the strings quite well in Eze's place, Kelly should start and Wallace was more than adequate in place of Manning at LB! If we can get a great offer for Eze with sell on clauses I would say sell, we should be solid enough in the table if it all goes wrong now!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        It's tough to say, taking nothing away from our performance, it was against a Swans side that are probably more interested in their upcoming Welsh derby and a push for the play offs but a few things stood out for me: Masterton was solid as a CB, Chair pulled the strings quite well in Eze's place, Kelly should start and Wallace was more than adequate in place of Manning at LB! If we can get a great offer for Eze with sell on clauses I would say sell, we should be solid enough in the table if it all goes wrong now!
        Only if we get 20m plus for him. Hat's off to all the team behind the scene.

Comment

Working...
        X