The difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference

Now that we've started pressing, moving and attacking, we've changed again.

Why did it stop in the first place?

I think the bread man over thinks our opponents a bit and then changes things up too much.

Comment

Maybe we are showing 20 20 vision.

Comment

Wells, BOS, Chair & Amos need to be on the pitch for it to work effectively. The latter 3 pressing with pace and Wells available for his pace on through balls. It doesn’t work as well I don’t think when others are in the attacking 4.

Comment

Eze Obv important but it’s them 4 that get us the ball back in oppos half.

Comment

I also liked Masterson — a lot — he had pace and sharpness. Please start playing him more — have had enough of the two plodders in the middle.

Comment

We now have 12 different goal scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                I also liked Masterson — a lot — he had pace and sharpness. Please start playing him more — have had enough of the two plodders in the middle.
                I assume Barbie is injuried. When he due back?

Comment

Amos seems to have worked wonders in our current set up. He is the link we have missed when have been taken on the break..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

To be honest, a major difference is playing opposition that are not entirely "at it" or properly motivated. Given that many teams do not want the distraction of a cup run I would never read too much into a 3rd round FA tie result or performance. Yep, a tidy display but keep a sense of context and let's see how next league game goes eh?

Comment

I think the main difference is that they are hitting the ball on target and more importantly, past the keeper! The shots stats are otherwise not much different.

As for MW's comments with regards to Hugill and Wells scoring for fun earlier in the season, well that is more likely down to the fact they were playing alongside each other.

Yes, Masterson put in a decent performance, so perhaps now MW will include him in the matchday squad and even give him some game time rather than loaning him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X