Manning/ Leistner On The Way ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning/ Leistner On The Way ???

I live in the Midlands, so take this with a piece of salt, but a work colleague of the wife says...

i.) Manning is leaving in the window for a Prem team or maybe Leeds

ii.) Leistner will go on loan back to Germany if we sign a centre half

Not in the know, just the usual blah blah blah...

We can definitely have hope and faith that they do bugger off. I'd maybe keep the German albeit turns like a small truck but useful in this poor division as you do need a donkey for heading and hoofing. Manning can go and if we can get a fee that's a real result at average as best, certainly a tryer
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Won't be to disappointed if Manning goes , thought BFG was immense y'day if he sticks to heading, hoofing and tackling ... His passing is atrocious at times needs to do the simple things , he's no beckenbauer ( prob spelt wrong,)

Comment

If selling manning means we get to keep Eze longer then that’s fine by me .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          If selling manning means we get to keep Eze longer then that’s fine by me .
          indeed - the Cardiff games shows we can cope without manning.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            We can definitely have hope and faith that they do bugger off. I'd maybe keep the German albeit turns like a small truck but useful in this poor division as you do need a donkey for heading and hoofing. Manning can go and if we can get a fee that's a real result at average as best, certainly a tryer
            Did you not see that sprint to intercept the guy who was almost one on one with Lums ? Think that done him in !!

Comment

If someone’s willing to part with 5 million for Manning then snap their hand off. We have Wallace and it will help us buy a top centre back

Comment

To be fair to the wife, this was the same source who said Nahki was rejoining us pre-season....

Comment

Manning is overrated anybody willing to pay millions for him yes please

Comment

Working...
                  X