Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing down...

We have seen this play before.

Keep starting the same players, and they become pony as the season rolls on.

Cases in point:

Early season phenom Manning actually looking bad for past month.

Hall and Leistner and Kane nearly every game?

Yet biggest prob now is we have lost our push, our drive, our game-is-on-the-line urgency. With it, we can compete against anyone. Without it, we look like a beaten & boring squad.

From what I saw in the highlights last nite we should of won the game , hugill and eze just not clinical and chair was unlucky to hit the woodwork

Comment

We could have been 3 goals down after 30 minutes, that is our problem. We need to attack from start to finish because we have the players who can do it. Matt Smith who replaced Cameron midway through the the second half looks like a player who can dictate the pace from def. midfield. An in form Chair is another one able to dictate our way of play. Urgency is the key word here.
      Last edited by Shania; 27-12-2019, 02:23 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        We could have been 3 goals down after 30 minutes, that is our problem. We need to attack from start to finish because we have the players who can do it. Matt Smith who replaced around looks like a player who can dictate the pace from def. midfield. An in form Chair is another one able to dictate our way of play. Urgency is the key word.
        Agree.
        Our defence is woeful at times, I think we were second worse in the league at conceding from set plays at the start of play yesterday.
        The only reason we didn't concede more, was Readings finishing was almost as bad as ours.
        Until we can sort out the back line, we need to attack from the start and try and outscore our opponents.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Agree.
          Our defence is woeful at times, I think we were second worse in the league at conceding from set plays at the start of play yesterday.
          The only reason we didn't concede more, was Readings finishing was almost as bad as ours.
          Until we can sort out the back line, we need to attack from the start and try and outscore our opponents.
          This!!

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            From what I saw in the highlights last nite we should of won the game , hugill and eze just not clinical and chair was unlucky to hit the woodwork
            No. We looked really sluggish compared to them. They had 4 or 5 pacey powerful players and we appeared to have none cos they shackled BOS. For 80% of game we were playing dreadful slow "walking" football. Reading were not great and we had chances and could have got a draw or even nicked the game. However, it was a very mediocre shift from many of our players and I agree with gist of this thread that yet again, we hit December and start looking ragged, jaded, limited and predictable..... Feels like this happens every year recently.

Comment

How long did it take us to have shot?

Everyone in the stand was screaming at the players to move forward with the ball.

Comment

Working...
              X