Just watched them hold on to a 1 nil lead with 5 mins injury time

Ball into corners, tactical time wasting, GK commanding his box

The complete opposite to us!

Originally posted by Mem View Post

We were doing it ok until Eze decide to shoot in the 94th min

also where did five mins of added time come from?

the trainers didn’t come on at all - and there were 4 second half subs

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

We were doing it ok until Eze decide to shoot in the 94th min

also where did five mins of added time come from?

the trainers didn’t come on at all - and there were 4 second half subs
      Exactly, he should have taken the ball into the corner rather than shoot! It would have been game over

Comment

If Cameron heads the ball clear it’s all irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

I've seen us do all that in the last couple of years, Lumley usualy starts midway through the second half if we are winning, and we still concede.
          I agree with you, but if we are to do it, do it properly.

Comment

I thought we did quite well until the last 15 seconds!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

we fkd up again , its not hard to close out a game u play safe , take it in the corner

Comment

If Wells passed to Amos in the first half the game would have been over

Comment

If if if
                  5 minutes, was a joke and said so at the time, also if eze scores we all go "great confidence rather than playing safe"

I was gutted we didn't win but its football and we are all addicted

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    If if if
                    5 minutes, was a joke and said so at the time, also if eze scores we all go "great confidence rather than playing safe"

I was gutted we didn't win but its football and we are all addicted
                    I agree with what you say, especially about the 5 mins injury time. there were no injuries at all for trainers to deal with just the subs - 30 secs for each one = 2 mins. 3 mins max is all that should have been added on.

however, in truth QPR were wasteful against an injury hit out of form, struggling side just as they were against Middlesboro.

QPR dropped home points against Huddersfield and Reading when they were struggling and quite frankly are the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

I reckon 2 mins is starting point for added time. They add 2 mins even if there are no stoppages or subs...... I think they do it to cover "general dawdling" as tired winning players cadge several seconds at every opportunity. A team 0-1 down at 89 minutes will take a throw on within 5 seconds of ball going out. A team 1-0 up will take nearer 30 seconds. These extended breaks don't necessarily constitute overt time wasting, it's just the difference between a team hurrying and a team dawdling.
                      Refs then add additional time for subs, injuries and overt mickey-taking time-wasting. I'd expect all games to have 4/5 minutes added. The only aspect of added time that really peeves me is when you're away from home, it's raining, freezing and you're losing 4-0 and idiotic ref adds 5 minutes.... Just blow the effing whistle you mug so we can all go home!

Comment

Working...
                      X