No announcement yet.

January 2020 transfers in/out rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So nothing coming in it seems, according to the gaffer, and now unlikely Masterson going out.
    Well at least we know now that, all this bull about Rangers after this bloke or that one is rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      So nothing coming in it seems, according to the gaffer, and now unlikely Masterson going out.
      Well at least we know now that, all this bull about Rangers after this bloke or that one is rubbish.
      maybe not Dave, the Dundee Utd striker might be on but not in jan transfer window.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Have we got Wells on a season long loan?
        And more importantly have Burnley got a recall clause?
        Surely if they don't, then Wigan and Burnley are whistling in the wind
        Yes Nakhi has a recall clause but Dyche says he is unlikely to use it as he likes to honour agreements. I read somewhere that Burnley also have a one year contract extension clause on his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Yes Nakhi has a recall clause but Dyche says he is unlikely to use it as he likes to honour agreements. I read somewhere that Burnley also have a one year contract extension clause on his contract.
          Can’t see Burnley opting for that extension considering they haven’t wanted him for the last 2 seasons.Which would make him a free agent in the summer .

Comment

• Wonder how much Wells is earning,and whether the board want to keep him.Also if Wells wants to stay maybe he'll take a pay cut?
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

• We are interested in Rakeem Harper from West Bromwich. A very good young midfielder from West Brom. Leeds, Fulham, Charlton also keen on the player..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Jeez has he?

Hope Dyche is a man of his word, and his board doesn't insist they want some money back

Comment

• Shankland scores again one chance one goal.

Comment

• And we are interested in Dundee`s left back Jamie Robson.
                    Last edited by Shania; 20-01-2020, 01:23 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Just read on twitter that Bristol city are willing to pay Burnley for Nahki Wells. Could be losing him this month it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Can’t see Burnley opting for that extension considering they haven’t wanted him for the last 2 seasons.Which would make him a free agent in the summer .
                        If Burnley really have a extension clause in the contract they would be plain stupid not to use it. By not activating the clause Wells would go for free. By activating the clause Burnley could cash in a handsome transfer fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

If Burnley really have a extension clause in the contract they would be plain stupid not to use it. By not activating the clause Wells would go for free. By activating the clause Burnley could cash in a handsome transfer fee.
                          On the other hand clubs might not pay a fee and Burnley would be stuck with a player on premier league wages they haven’t wanted for the last 2 seasons .Also clubs have been unwilling to pay a fee for Wells in the last 2 seasons so doesn’t make much sense for them to extend his contract .
                          Last edited by Stainrod; 21-01-2020, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• I quite like that Wigan are being linked with him as I think that means we can compete and that is the level being set.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I quite like that Wigan are being linked with him as I think that means we can compete and that is the level being set.
                              Bristol City also linked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Bristol City also linked.
                                That's not so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X