Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes that has been confirmed on official site

Comment

• jclarkesigns7.jpg?center=0.5,0.5&mode=crop&width=2400&height=1350&quality=80.jpg

Comment

• Replacement for Eze?

Comment

• God he's a child, maybe he did slip down the back of the sofa

Comment

• And the youngster Alfa on loan to Maidenhead United. Short term.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Warburton provides update on chances of QPR signing a central defender

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...date-1-6471724

"If you've got a car and you want a new one then you are only going to get one that is better than what you've got already.

Comment

• I need a new caror newer one, had mine for 9 yrs ....10 this year

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Warburton provides update on chances of QPR signing a central defender

https://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport...date-1-6471724

"If you've got a car and you want a new one then you are only going to get one that is better than what you've got already.
                  I am still struggling to see how he doesn't think a defence that lets in on average 2 goals a game doesn't need repairing! to use his car analogy if you have a car and it is a Rolls Royce with a massive hole in the roof that gets you soaked every time it rains you are better of trying a different car and seeing if that keeps you dry!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

I am still struggling to see how he doesn't think a defence that lets in on average 2 goals a game doesn't need repairing! to use his car analogy if you have a car and it is a Rolls Royce with a massive hole in the roof that gets you soaked every time it rains you are better of trying a different car and seeing if that keeps you dry!!
                    I don't think that's his point. I think the point is that we only have a small garage and we've already got 6 cars. Not all of them work, but we can't just keep buying cars....

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

Or save some money on fuel and buy a motorbike
                      You get wet anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

I don't think that's his point. I think the point is that we only have a small garage and we've already got 6 cars. Not all of them work, but we can't just keep buying cars....

Comment

• Joined for a month.

EOfHa2mXsAAws7h?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Remy?
                            Any relation?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Remy?
                              Any relation?
                              Naa Loïc Rémy French ours English

Comment