January 2020 transfers in/out rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Absolutely baffling! We have a slow central defence that conceded on average 2 goals a game and we don’t need a centre half? But we need a winger apparently when we have plenty of those! I don’t get it!

Comment

Jack Clarke (Ex Leeds) from Tottneham looks likely

He's a good player you know but in mine and others opinion we need defenders and a goal keeper !!
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Absolutely baffling! We have a slow central defence that conceded on average 2 goals a game and we don’t need a centre half? But we need a winger apparently when we have plenty of those! I don’t get it!
        He has often spoken nonsense and this is yet another example of it.

We bloody well do need a cb because Cameron is not one.

As for Leistner's injury, well given that MW complained about the fixture list and tge need to rest players , why didnt he rest Toni and give Mastersona game or two. Afterall, he rested BOS after just 2 games!!!!

Shankland does look good enough, but will no doubt be too costly.
        I would have thought that with his Scottish connections and knowledge Warburton might have known about Shankland and signed him for free in the summer. I was aware of him last January.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

He's a good player you know but in mine and others opinion we need defenders and a goal keeper !!
          Perhaps he will help the team score 4 and 5 a game to make up for the $hitty defence.

Maybe he can play against Leeds on Saturday if he signs.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Perhaps he will help the team score 4 and 5 a game to make up for the $hitty defence.

Maybe he can play against Leeds on Saturday if he signs.
            that's it! we let in 2 and score 3!

Whose place does he take? BOS? CHAIR? EZE? not sure he will be brought in to sit on the bench.

Comment

Hoping this is a smoke screen.

Comment

I don't think this Shankland will be a good signing bearing how much it will cost surely
                Too big a gamble

Comment

Spurs have made it plain in negotiations that he must secure more game time.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

ex-Leeds.....he was with them on loan, couldn’t get in their side and I think has played a grand total of 18 minutes of Championship football. It is a truly baffling signing given our diabolical defence and GK. Makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

ex-Leeds.....he was with them on loan,.
                      He was a Leeds player from their youth, Tottenham signed him and then loaned him back to Leeds mate
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Of course it is possible that there is not a defender, that we can afford even on loan, that is any better than what we have got. Clarke does mean we can have some rotation up front with the high pressing game we want to play.
                        Wouldn't be surprised if Masterson stayed. Bit of a surprise like Ball.

Comment

ex-Leeds.....he was with them on loan, couldn’t get in their side and I think has played a grand total of 18 minutes of Championship football. It is a truly baffling signing given our diabolical defence and GK. Makes zero sense.
                          He played 24 matches for Leeds last season.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Think it would be a fantastic signing this Spurs lad. Where is he gonna play I here lots saying. Imagine one of ours gets injured or just knackered we would have a ready replacement on the bench.
                            Leeds fans are worried sick at the thought of him playing on Saturday whoop whoop

Comment

We only really have BOS and Pugh who are actual wingers though.

Comment

Think it would be a fantastic signing this Spurs lad. Where is he gonna play I here lots saying. Imagine one of ours gets injured or just knackered we would have a ready replacement on the bench.
                                Leeds fans are worried sick at the thought of him playing on Saturday whoop whoop
                                he is not going to be loaned to us to sit on the bench - he can do that at spurs

Comment

Working...
                                X