Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...ble-loan-deal/

QPR boss Mark Warburton is lining up loan deals for Conor Masterson and Olamide Shodipo.
    I'd forgotten about Shopido, and Kakay for that matter.
    Our conveyor belt of youngsters moves on so quickly, with Eze, Chair and BOS moving in to the side, and then we have more floating around like Bansal-McNulty, really good player.
    Oh and of course Oteh's out on loan, another I'd forgotten about

Comment

I thought Shodipo (when he came on) and Masterson had a pretty good game on Sunday.
      I guess we have to trust MW if he is loaning them out.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'd forgotten about Shopido, and Kakay for that matter.
        Our conveyor belt of youngsters moves on so quickly, with Eze, Chair and BOS moving in to the side, and then we have more floating around like Bansal-McNulty, really good player.
        Oh and of course Oteh's out on loan, another I'd forgotten about
        And Pauly Smyth

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

And Pauly Smyth
          How the hell did I forget him?
          I nearly asked who was Pauly Smyth

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yup.
            I could do with counselling even now!
            Not the only one... still don't get that deal today?

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I thought Shodipo (when he came on) and Masterson had a pretty good game on Sunday.
              I guess we have to trust MW if he is loaning them out.
              Having thrown my toys about after the Barnsley debacle, I still trust Mark to do the right thing for the club.
              Do you know whether football insider is a reliable source?
              On news now they are claiming that we are increasingly confident of signing Clarke from them.

Comment

A few hours ago, I sent my favourite club here in Norway an E-mail regarding Shodipo and Masterson. I `m far far from sure, but I really hope they will contact QPR and sort out a loan deal for the season..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

You can be the Scandinavian agent for QPR!!
                  Send details of rising stars to QPR in your neck of the woods too!

Comment

Yep, that would be great, QPRDave.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/tott...nham-prospect/

QPR are reportedly confident they can win the race to sign Jack Clarke on loan from Tottenham.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/li...n-the-verdict/

“The thought of Clarke alongside the likes of Osayi-Samuel, Eze, Ilias Chair, and Nahki Wells is scary and it would likely mean Warburton’s side would likely be causing even more issues for opposition backlines than they already are.

Comment

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/01/0...issokos-injur/
                        Tottenham fans want 22-year-old back after Moussa Sissoko's injury

Comment

Eze one of the wonder kids !! Going by valuation Jadon is 10 times better player then Eze ??

https://talksport.com/football/65072...enham-targets/

Comment

Recalling Amos would require a clause in his Loan Agreement and that we are only paying percentage of wages and no loan fee. If we were to loan Clarke that would mean side lining Pugh who is very good at shutting a game down late on. If Smith and Mlakar go back and Masterson and Shopido then wages would be freed up for CB and midfielder. Can quite easily see us going forward with same team less two loans out.

Comment

I'm beginning to think nothing will happen, well no incomings anyway. Can't say I'd be too bothered..... yeah, we look a bit shaky at the back but are we honestly going to get a couple of outfield players in that are significantly better than what we have?
                              We can't realistically expect to go up and we seem pretty safe from relegation so I'd be content to stick with what we have and demand that current personnel show us why they deserve a squad number next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                                I'm beginning to think nothing will happen, well no incomings anyway. Can't say I'd be too bothered..... yeah, we look a bit shaky at the back but are we honestly going to get a couple of outfield players in that are significantly better than what we have?
                                We can't realistically expect to go up and we seem pretty safe from relegation so I'd be content to stick with what we have and demand that current personnel show us why they deserve a squad number next season.
                                Good points, but then I agree, the play offs are out of reach, and, the points we already have and those we should get will see us through. Just hope this season we won't be the last side to realise relegation is a real threat.

See out this season with what we have, and prepare them for next season, then in the summer look to strengthen when we know where we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X