January 2020 transfers in/out rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Latest..... Les was at the Dundee derby watching Laurence Shankland, .... never eard of im.
    Question is, are they good enough at that level to step up to the championship?
    We desperately need players who can step into the first team now and can make an impact
    I suggested going in for him in pre season when he left his previous club after his contract expired.

He knows where the goal is up in Scotland so there is no reaspomm why he wouldn't do so in the Championship.
    He would have cost nothing in july but is likely to be a 7 figure fee for him now.

Comment

Malaker and Smith loans could be cancelled in January
      I think it's best for both them and us, do it Rangers
      I agree and certainly in the case of Malakar as he has looked totally lost on his rare appearances for QPR (although that could be a comfidence and lack of match sharpness). Does he play and score for the development side?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree and certainly in the case of Malakar as he has looked totally lost on his rare appearances for QPR (although that could be a comfidence and lack of match sharpness). Does he play and score for the development side?
        He has looked poor what we've seen of him but he probably would have buried a few that Wells and Hugill have missed recently.

Comment

Poor ol Levy, says the asking price is too high for him, over Eze.
          Least we can do is drop it so the poor ol fella can do a deal, what would suit his pocket I wonder.....500k?......
          Spurs fans think Eze would be a bargain !

https://thisisfutbol.com/2020/01/blo...berechi-eze-2/

Comment

Different worlds lofty.
            20 mill to these boys is chicken feed....see wot I did there?
            Cockerel, Tottenham?.....oh nevermind

Comment

Latest updates from WLS

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ect-this-month

Comment

Having been frustrated by the recent results, I do trust MW to get in players to improve us.
                Be great if we could add without selling the jewels but that's QPR

Comment

Having been frustrated by the recent results, I do trust MW to get in players to improve us.
                  Be great if we could add without selling the jewels but that's QPR
                  And Les, Ramsay etc.
                  I'm sure there more going on behind the scenes these days than merely manager input.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And Les, Ramsay etc.
                    I'm sure there more going on behind the scenes these days than merely manager input.
                    Yeah agreed.
                    We have started to see very talented yougsters playing in the first team since Ramsey came here.
                    Feel bad now for all the stick he got as manager
                    I think given time which is a very rare commodity he would have gotten to grips with the results

Comment

Rumour on Twitter 9 hrs ago
                      QPR have tabled bid for Aberdeen defender McKenna
                      Fella claims to be a journo ...... time will tell, but that's what this thread was designed for.
                      ​​

Comment

Southampton tracking Eze according to the sun

Comment

Southampton tracking Eze according to the sun
                          IF we do let him go, we must hold out for the max fee we can get. Especially as there seem to be multiple clubs interested in him.

He is a fantastic talent, but Chair is a ready made replacement. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see the lad stay and help us (hopefully) one day back to the promised land of VAR and pot loads of money in the Prem! But we all have to be realistic. Rangers have always been a 'selling' club, I just hope we don't get our pants pulled down in the same way we have when we sold Austin, Smithies and Freeman on the cheap!

If we get offered £20M then the board will have to consider it. If he is sold, definitely have a sell on clause added into his contract as he could make it big one day and if we can have a loan back for this season and perhaps first refusal on next season aswell.

The money could be spent on buying Wells, Hugill and Amos? We could further strengthen the squad by utilising the loan system again then, even further if we send back Smith and Mlarkar to their respective clubs.

You R'rs!!!

Comment

One good thing with all this chatter and rumour about Eze is it deflects attention from BOS.. I do like Eze and he is talented enough to go far in the game but I'm convinced BOS is going to be a superstar. Be great to get another season and a half out of BOS before selling him to PSG or Barca for a very fat fee.

Comment

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...ble-loan-deal/

QPR boss Mark Warburton is lining up loan deals for Conor Masterson and Olamide Shodipo.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

IF we do let him go, we must hold out for the max fee we can get. Especially as there seem to be multiple clubs interested in him.

He is a fantastic talent, but Chair is a ready made replacement. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see the lad stay and help us (hopefully) one day back to the promised land of VAR and pot loads of money in the Prem! But we all have to be realistic. Rangers have always been a 'selling' club, I just hope we don't get our pants pulled down in the same way we have when we sold Austin, Smithies and Freeman on the cheap!

If we get offered £20M then the board will have to consider it. If he is sold, definitely have a sell on clause added into his contract as he could make it big one day and if we can have a loan back for this season and perhaps first refusal on next season aswell.

The money could be spent on buying Wells, Hugill and Amos? We could further strengthen the squad by utilising the loan system again then, even further if we send back Smith and Mlarkar to their respective clubs.

You R'rs!!!
                                Good post, Lincoln agree

Comment

Working...
                                X