• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    We are apparently renewing our interest in in McKenna
    Let's wait and see
    The gaffer also says we can't open the cheque book
    We are not going to pay the attended money quoted of about 7mill

Comment

If we could sort a deal out for Amos would be great. I think he’s going to get better and better. Had another good game last night I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
        If we could sort a deal out for Amos would be great. I think he’s going to get better and better. Had another good game last night I thought
        And Matt Smith if he continues where he left against Reading. I agree with you regarding Amos. He is a ballplayer!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Boss says we will be quiet
          Couple of loans...
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Seen a few twitter bods saying Jack Clarke on loan from Spurs. Don’t see it, don’t need him.

Comment

Twitter rumour
              Greg Docherty Rangers.
              MF.... Just a rumour

Comment

Twitter rumour no 2
                Chelsea interested in Eze

Comment

QPR and Preston looking at Salford City winger
                  Brandon Thomas-Asante

Comment

Latest..... Les was at the Dundee derby watching Laurence Shankland, .... never eard of im.
                    Question is, are they good enough at that level to step up to the championship?
                    We desperately need players who can step into the first team now and can make an impact

Comment

As some of you know I live in Dundee, have seen him play several times, he certainly knows where the goal is, Dundee united got him from Ayr so alot to prove at higher levels, he has played for Scotland too.
                      I can't be bothered to attach stats but he was/is the highest scoring professional footballer so far this season.
                      Wouldn't cost the earth but untried at higher levels.

Comment

Just to add, highest scoring in Europe professional leagues

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Latest..... Les was at the Dundee derby watching Laurence Shankland, .... never eard of im.
                          Question is, are they good enough at that level to step up to the championship?
                          We desperately need players who can step into the first team now and can make an impact
                          Probably L2 standard but we need to buy our own strikers and without the money to buy Messi we need a lucky dip in the bargain bucket. Sign him up.

Comment

Fair point sheep, just don't want another Washington on top of a 3 prem loans who are struggling to find the net

Comment

Malaker and Smith loans could be cancelled in January
                              I think it's best for both them and us, do it Rangers

Comment

Poor ol Levy, says the asking price is too high for him, over Eze.
                                Least we can do is drop it so the poor ol fella can do a deal, what would suit his pocket I wonder.....500k?......

Comment

Working...
                                X