January 2020 transfers in/out rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football insider at it again
    Apparently West Ham have hijacked Palace's Bowen deal from Hull.
    So Palace are readying £15 mill bid for Eze.
    Probably not credible, but this is a rumours thread.
    Last edited by QPRDave; 30-01-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Ravel Morrison having a medical at middlesbrough

Comment

• DEAL SHEET: Premier League clubs can complete 9-11pm. Must be signed by player to prove agreement. Gives clubs until 1am to complete transfer. FIFA paperwork uploaded by midnight for international transfers/loans.

What about EFL clubs ?

Comment

• BRENTFORD GET DUO

Brentford have completed the signings of Oxford’s Shandon Baptiste and Tariqe Fosu-Henry. Baptiste joins on a four-and-a-half-year deal, with Fosu-Henry given a further 12 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            BRENTFORD GET DUO

Brentford have completed the signings of Oxford’s Shandon Baptiste and Tariqe Fosu-Henry. Baptiste joins on a four-and-a-half-year deal, with Fosu-Henry given a further 12 months.

I was going to ask are they good, but I guess from your reaction .......

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I was going to ask are they good, but I guess from your reaction .......
              Well lots say the Bees are better run then us.....Cant see them buying rubbish ?

Comment

• Always a first time
                Although if they do, we'll just buy them from them

Comment

• Gareth Bale hasn't moved from Real yet.

Has Les been in Spain recently?

Comment

• He's been to Dundee, is that on the way?

Comment

• https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...coventry-star/

Anyone know much about this kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKiwiR View Post
                        Never heard of him before but he does sound promising.
                        I doubt we are in with a chance with the Fools also looking at him.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Another Spud ?

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...possible-move/
                          QPR looking at young Tottenham defender ahead of possible move

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Another Spud ?

http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr/...possible-move/
                            QPR looking at young Tottenham defender ahead of possible move
                            On trial with us and scored for U23's, out of contract in the summer apparently - good start

Not necessarily this lad as I know nothing about him, but picking up young PL cast-offs (Masterson) has got to be our our way forward

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post

On trial with us and scored for U23's, out of contract in the summer apparently - good start

Not necessarily this lad as I know nothing about him, but picking up young PL cast-offs (Masterson) has got to be our our way forward
                              It definitely is the way forward as well as bringing through our own kids .Wont stop fans complaining that we are spurs feeder team but given Les and Ramseys links to them you can understand the logic .They obviously still have contact with spurs coaches and acadamy staff which is good for us.

Comment

• Adel T ,Townsend , Walker , Hall , the f/b that went into a sulk , but still quality , LTC well thought by them , this fella we've got now on loan well thought of by them , anybody that objects to taking spurs players need their head read

Comment

Working...
                                X